The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 1
ure in temp accomodation at st pats?

yea u will prob be put there, i stayed in st pats in my first year not a bad accomodation :smile:

BTW st georges still has places :P.
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Hey, I just got my accomodation offer through today too as I'm insurance and I'm in Wells although I've been placed there for the whole year! also seems that a couple of other insurance students there too! Oh jumahumour is going to St. Pat's through insurance too, see u all soon!
Reply 3
MattG
going to insurance place so accomadation wasnt assured...temp for now but will be reallocated in the same hall hopefully, they say its very likely that will happen

st patricks hall... :smile:

I was offered a temp place at st.pats but didnt want it. I only wanted to be somewhere where it was permanent. My auntie works at the uni so I got her to have a word and then got a letter offering me a permanent place at st. pats instead, yay! Btw, I went through the insurance route too
Reply 4
people are guaranteed first yr accomodation. what about 2nd year and 3rd year?
Reply 5
2nd year = 90% chance your going to have to find a house.

If you dont like the prospect of sharing with 3-7 other people who youve only know for 6-9 months then to get into halls for your 2nd year you could join your halls JCR. Its the guranteed way of going into halls for your 2nd year. Of course u have to do work for it tho hehe.

TBH its not so bad sharing a house with some mates :smile:. I did it for the last 2 years. For my final year moving back into halls tho need to get back into that carefree environment rofl :smile:.

Latest

Trending

Trending