The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
I didn't get one either... I would also like this information if anybody would be so kind :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
"Dear Student This is formal notification of your offer of a place in LSE residences.Your application for a place at the School's Residences has now beenconsidered and I am glad to inform you that the School is able to offeryou a place in Rosebery Avenue Hall for the academic year 2004/05.You are offered a place in a twin (shared) room with the proviso that this offer may have to be changed to another type of room. Such changes ofoffers are rare and will generally be confined to those who haveindicated on their application form that they are willing to acceptaccommodation other than that for which they initially applied.For further information and to accept this offer simply follow thislink...http://www.lse.ac.uk/accommodation/RA/offer_2.htm Your acceptance of a place will be considered as acknowledgement that you have read and accept the conditions set out in the LSE ResidencesLicence Agreement and the Information provided. If you want to accept this offer please read the instructions set out inthe online literature and return the completed Acceptance Form, with the relevant Deposit, to the Accommodation Office within two weeks. If I do not hear from you I shall assume that you no longer require a place in LSE accommodation and this place will be offered to anotherstudent.Yours faithfully Paul Trivett Accommodation Officer"

Thats all that myn had on it.
Reply 3
Imagashead
"Dear Student This is formal notification of your offer of a place in LSE residences.Your application for a place at the School's Residences has now beenconsidered and I am glad to inform you that the School is able to offeryou a place in Rosebery Avenue Hall for the academic year 2004/05.You are offered a place in a twin (shared) room with the proviso that this offer may have to be changed to another type of room. Such changes ofoffers are rare and will generally be confined to those who haveindicated on their application form that they are willing to acceptaccommodation other than that for which they initially applied.For further information and to accept this offer simply follow thislink...http://www.lse.ac.uk/accommodation/RA/offer_2.htm Your acceptance of a place will be considered as acknowledgement that you have read and accept the conditions set out in the LSE ResidencesLicence Agreement and the Information provided. If you want to accept this offer please read the instructions set out inthe online literature and return the completed Acceptance Form, with the relevant Deposit, to the Accommodation Office within two weeks. If I do not hear from you I shall assume that you no longer require a place in LSE accommodation and this place will be offered to anotherstudent.Yours faithfully Paul Trivett Accommodation Officer"

Thats all that myn had on it.

Mine was the same except it was about High Holborn and had allocated me a single room.

If you haven't received it, wont they think you don't want the place anymore? :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending