The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1
13th of Sept
room 502, 5th floor of the Maths Dept(25Gordon Street)
u should be there at about 9.30 am.

How comes u havent received anything?R u sure u've returned the slip with the payment?

what course r u gonna be doing?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
angelx
13th of Sept
room 502, 5th floor of the Maths Dept(25Gordon Street)
u should be there at about 9.30 am.

How comes u havent received anything?R u sure u've returned the slip with the payment?

what course r u gonna be doing?

The slip with the payment? Which one? The ucas one, or the fresher's week one?

I am going to do maths.
Reply 3
superkillball
The slip with the payment? Which one? The ucas one, or the fresher's week one?

I am going to do maths.

well, they've sent me a letter in july i think,telling me all about the maths bridging course and there was also an application form inside,that we had to send back. So I've sent back that form and the cheque for £30. Then couple of weeks later I've got another letter, confirming that they've received it and said they were gonna send me the final confirmation at the end of august.Anyway I've received the final confirmation a couple of days ago, saying when, where and what time...

I dunno what happened in ur case, may be u forgot to send that application form back cos i remember the whole letter was kinda confusing, to me anyway...

well if ur still not sure u cant always call them. Here's the number they give u in the letter 020 7679 2839
Reply 4
angelx
well, they've sent me a letter in july i think,telling me all about the maths bridging course and there was also an application form inside,that we had to send back. So I've sent back that form and the cheque for £30. Then couple of weeks later I've got another letter, confirming that they've received it and said they were gonna send me the final confirmation at the end of august.Anyway I've received the final confirmation a couple of days ago, saying when, where and what time...

I dunno what happened in ur case, may be u forgot to send that application form back cos i remember the whole letter was kinda confusing, to me anyway...

well if ur still not sure u cant always call them. Here's the number they give u in the letter 020 7679 2839

Thank you very much indeed!
A UCL staff said the class was now full.:frown:

What subject r u going to do in UCL?
Reply 5
superkillball
Thank you very much indeed!
A UCL staff said the class was now full.:frown:

What subject r u going to do in UCL?

Oh i see, sorry to hear that. Yeah I remember them saying that the number of places at this course is limited but I jus thought every1 is gonna be lazy and not bother to go to these classes.

anyway I'll be doing economics&statistics

Latest

Trending

Trending