The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nope, not yet :frown: Gettin nervous now
Reply 2
Me too
Reply 3
Not yet, I'm terrified!
Reply 4
I haven't heard anything, I contacted them on Monday though, to inform them that I am not present at my campus address until the 26th.., and they then proposed to send it by e-mail, and they reassured that they would send invitations this week. So I am checking my e-mail account 5 times per hour :s-smilie:
Reply 5
not yet! :eek: its so exciting though!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 6
I'm scared.... I hate waiting, this is very unfun... though saying that i'd rather not know than be rejected....
Reply 7
^^ no news is good news in this game imo lolol :smile:
Reply 8
the waiting is seriously very stressful. I prefer knowing than not knowing, at least you can deal with it if it's a rejection and move on. But the whole 'fear of the unknown' thing is starting to get to a lot of us :P
Reply 9
if they are sending them from yesterday i would think the earliest you would here is tomorrow...or even later if they are using second class which i would reckon. Also they might not send some out till friday which means you might not hear till next week sometime. my questionaire from liverpool was sent 2nd class and arrived 5 days after the date on the letter i think.
Reply 10
that's just great. if it takes 5 days to get to somewhere in the same country, imagine how long it would take to get to Cyprus where the post is seriously retarded. I am so friggin' stressed right now. Probably accentuated by gargantuan coffee consumption.
Reply 11
im obessing over the post again I swear its bad for me health lol!
Reply 12
Please please let there be letters on their way to ppl this morning .... good luck everyone... hope you get a letter.... I really really want one..... this is more exciting than christmas... im such a child
Reply 13
Calm urselves people! letters will be on there way so sit tight and try not to jump the postman every morning!
Reply 14
Well a letter to me will take a bit longer as I'm in China! I emailed them about this yesterday so I'm hoping if I am successful that I will also get an email with the information as the mail here is so slooooooooowwwwww and I could possibly miss it!
Reply 15
I'm still waiting but excited!!!
Bah! Nothing through the post.
Even though my postman/lady usually doesnt arrive till about 8am, I was staring out the window at 6am waiting. Cant be good for my health :s-smilie:
Reply 17
nothing today!
i really hope i get an interview invitation.. i think some people have already been rejected, as in a while ago, so do you think that's hopeful!?
Reply 18
JessMeg: That's what I thought! They must have decided who will be called for interview by now, and rejected other applicants all at once
Reply 19
This is what Bella127 said on the other thread about Nottingham (but you've probably already seen it):

When my mum rang Nottingham earlier (I've no idea why, the woman obsesses more than I do..), they told her that we'd all know one way or another by Monday at the latest - and also, that everyone would be e-mailed as well as getting a letter

Just thought I'd pass some of Bella's wisdom around :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending