The Student Room Group

Girls A&F and Hollister Sizing Guide

Please make a sticky?

I shop in both regularly as I live in both UK and USA.

Here are the sizing charts:
A&F

Hollister

As a rule of thumb, Hollister is small so consider going up a size - if you are an A&F S I would consider a Hollister Medium.

Shirts in Hollister are tiny in the arm circumference - not good for people with large arms! A&F ones are better.
If you are small but have a big bust, you will find you will be best going up a size e.g. UK Size 8 with 32-34D chest: normally wear SMALL tanks from A&F and MED tanks from Hollister but M A&F Hoodies and M/L Hollister Hoodies.

I'm happy to answer specific clothing item Q's both men and women. My wardrobe mainly consists of both A&F and Hollister so I'm pretty au fait!
I've just bought an Abercrombie and Fitch hoodie off ebay for Men in Size L. I'm a size L in every other shop. WAs just wondering whether A&F runs small with all it's clothes?
Reply 2
Nope A&F is fine. Mens seems pretty standard.... as usual.
L is 40-42" chest.
Sweetabix. The guy said it fits like a Men's S, but all the measurements seem fine. I'll probably be able to sell it for a profit if it doesn't fit anyways :P
abercrombie tracksuit bottoms are always (from my experience) wayyy too big so i recommend getting a size below what you would usually get.
Reply 5
Nah, I have 00s and 0s from A&F and they translate to size 6/8 in UK sizes.
Why should this be a sticky? :s-smilie: If someone wants to buy from these sites, they can easily click on "Size Chart" just like you did.
I just bought some abercrombie joggers in medium size and they arrived today. I'm a 10/12 and they fit perfectly.
Reply 8
"A sexy look requires the right size"

^I LOLed
Reply 9
Hi! I purchased a jacket from hollister size small, and although the arm length and front length were fine, in the back the jacket came up almost to half way on my back, the arms were also a little tight but not that bad. I'm going to return it and order another but I'm not sure whether I should order a Medium or a large. Any advice?

Latest