The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Spencer Wells
Don't think they've been designed yet. At least on the FAQ pages they say that the designs are still out for consultation.

It had better be pretty:hmmm:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
It's a certificate. The important thing is having one, not what it looks like.
Reply 22
Another piece of evidence for the arm crest... I knew I'd seen it before. If you walk along past the refectory to the bloomsbury back doors, this is above the doors. Dunno what the CCB stands for, but the arm - it's an arm in plate armour - & laurel seems solid.
Reply 23
damn, i didn't realise that that UoL crest was for the whole of london.. i thought it was just my 'special' previous uni (Ulip) that used it. haha. oh, and does the rowing/medical crest thing remind anyone else of hogwarts?
Reply 24
Had a brief play around on photoshop. Thought I might get some dept tshirts made, but this is as far as I got.
Sorry for gravedigging but you guys are a bunch of pretentious ****ers. Who the **** cares about crests in this day and age?

A UCL degree is for opening doors. It's not for hanging up next to a mirror, inviting your extended family over and having an all-day circlejerk about how great you are.

Let me guess, you all did BA subjects? How's the post-recession employment situation looking? I bet you're glad the repayment on your student loan, which you probably didn't even need, is means tested now, huh?

Was it worth it?
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending