The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
****ting myself about this one.. The teaching hasnt been brilliant at college this term and we havnt really covered most of the topics. Im gonna have to revise like a bitch and hope for the best..
Reply 2
Same here, we got a new teacher this term and I just cant learn with her at all!

So revision revision revision for next week then. Best way I find to remember calculations is actually writing them out. Trying to memorise them all just doesn't work for me.
Reply 3
Where are you studying?
Reply 4
loreto :wink: lol
Reply 5
Hm I know some of the loreto girls :biggrin:
Used to go to Columbas
Reply 6
gosh. i am so nervous about it! ><
Reply 7
INTENSE revision this weekend
Reply 8
I'm dreading this exam!! Tried to revise about 3 hours a day, but there's so much to take in :frown:

Good luck with the exam everyone!
Reply 9
This unit is soooo boring :angry:

I cant be bothered with it after 1 n 2 lol
exam on monday lol.... great.... Feelin like ****e bout it...!!! aahhhhh well hope for the best .. expect the worse :wink: x
Reply 11
Unit 4 is harder than 6 imo. Alot of content to cover.
Reply 12
Yeh unit 6 looks a dream! Only like 15 pages in my revision guide. How much of the total A Level is it worth?
Reply 13
if investment appraisal or ratio analysis come up- im screwed
will spend sunday having HUGE panic attack
hmmmph
Reply 14
mate investment appraisal and ratio analysis are probably most likely to come up! revise it tomorrow and sunday you'll thank me!
Reply 15
LawYah
mate investment appraisal and ratio analysis are probably most likely to come up! revise it tomorrow and sunday you'll thank me!

lol thnx- i got a TON of notes about all that stuff today and got my head round it- but I know in an exam I'll just PANIC

On the other hand- if critical path analysis comes up I know theres some hope for me!! :cool:
Reply 16
bad news. i'm quite sure CPA won't come up. coz it did come up in june 07's.
and investment appraisal..won't be NPV. concentrate on the other 2.
what grade did you guys get in AS?
unit 4 is just 15%. LESS THAN UNIT 6. so just work hard for 2 more days and hope for NO RETAKE!
Reply 17
I hate feckin ratios!
Reply 18
i hate everything :biggrin:
Reply 19
Dreading it, im ok at balance sheet, p/l, ratios, investment apprasial and kind of CPA, just all the other crap im not sure on like Trade unions, location.

Latest