The Student Room Group
Reply 1
i did the industry question...found it pretty easy, didnt like the globalisation question though. loved the question about oxford science park, could have wrote for ages it just flowed, :biggrin:
Reply 2
haha yee i know did the same question!!! i wud have never done that question depressions!!......what did you do for that question whrre we had to summarise the points with the sweat shops?
Reply 3
umm cant remember too well... i think i just outlined how the workers were treated badly and that they were treated as a money saving aspect to keep the goods competive on a gobal scale.
i liked the last two questions about fieldwork, such easy marks.
what grade do you think you got?
Reply 4
yee lol thery wer nice...erm im seyn low A high B wt bout u?80% is A rite .....cz we did a paaper in class was p[apst paaper nd like 75% was an A
Reply 5
not sure about the grade boundaries.
I think about the same- low A or high B, i think in some places it would be pretty easy to lose marks.
On the first question, the one about high-tech industry, on the map how accurate were you? i rounded is that ok? :s-smilie: im starting to worry about random marks now... overall i think i did well.
Reply 6
omg!! tahts what i alwasy do like in my maths...anyways lol erm i think rounding should be find cz i did it on the calcyulator it was like 95000 or summink nd i think u had to divide that by 2000 or summink to get the measurment (all my mates did it diffrently but they gt same results) erm bout the rounding i rekn it shud be find the boxes wer tiny as it is...lol examienrs dnt ahve the time to measure every single answer per nanometer....i mean for 1 of the answerrs i gt summik like 4.825 or summink so i just shaded up till 3/4 between 4 and 5 so i duno shud b alritre...wt otehr subs u doin?
Reply 7
thats ok then
im doing chemistry, biology, history and ofcourse geography. only had one other exam this jan and that was chemistry. have you had many exams?
Reply 8
erm ye ive had maths geography and biology iv gt 2day!! how u do in chem?
Reply 9
think i did ok in chemistry just a few random questions im worried about, overall it went well- think ive got a B, what exam board did you do, im doing ocr salters.
Reply 10
lol sz for late reply erm im doin edexel nuuffiled its ridiculous its all freekn prctical
Reply 11
How did everyone do in this exam?

Latest