The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
We can stop now; I have about 20 screenshots. You will get your smarties over the next few days, but I'm keeping the blue ones.

If you're wondering what I need them for, then click here. It isn't finished yet, though
Reply 21
I've attached a bunch of screenies from my app - the full collection lol! Conditional, Unconditional, Withdrawn and Pending.. hopefully it's useful :smile:

Ah sorry, too slow - well maybe they could still help.
Reply 22
They're all on the wiki (or going, slowly). I don't think all of them will get into my article, but they might still be useful
Reply 23
OK, does anyone have an offer based on UCAS points?
Juno
We can stop now; I have about 20 screenshots. You will get your smarties over the next few days, but I'm keeping the blue ones.

If you're wondering what I need them for, then click here. It isn't finished yet, though

Sweet, my track is on the TSR Wiki! :biggrin:
Reply 25
Juno
OK, does anyone have an offer based on UCAS points?

Yes - check my previous attachment the 'conditional' one. It also shows exclusion of General Studies if that's useful.
Reply 26
OK, can everyone check this page and see if their offer is there. I think I missed a few. If yours isn't there, and you want it to be, either do it yourself, reply to this thread, or PM me.
Would you like a rejection one? That's something I can give you lol :p:
Reply 28
If you don't mind it going on the wiki, then I'm sure someone will find it useful :smile:
Not a problem at all, will PM you one.

Latest

Trending

Trending