The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Well i thought it was a decent paper , luckly the stuff i revised last minute came up so i was quiet pleased :smile:.
Reply 2
it was ok....but as always there were a few dodgy questions
Reply 3
What did you guys put for that first question of what is a secondary storage?

i wrote a non-volatile storage (permenant storage)
Reply 4
i said it was a non volatile storage that doesn't have access to the processor and is outside the main memory

or something along those lines
Reply 5
Ah man i forgot the second part "doesn't have access to the processor and is outside the main memory" :frown:
Reply 6
I quite liked it - but that's what I thought last time...LOL.

I got to go early because I was the only one doing that paper :biggrin:
Reply 7
i got "a non volatile storage that doesn't have access to the processor and is outside the main memory" from a past paper and i think the question was worth 2 marks. so i assume "a non volatile storage" is probably right for 1 mark...

yeeeh
Reply 8
Great :smile:
Reply 9
Thought it was terrible; everything was ambigious and dodgy :frown:

What did people put about that thing about privacy? Originally I was going to put about outlawing strong encryption, but I ended up talking about national id cards :eek:
Reply 10
Photographed this paper as well just in case any-one may want to go through it, Enjoy;

Reply 11
Great work now we can post some answers
Reply 12
anyone post the answers?
Reply 13
I think he asked his exam officer for the paper not sure , or he's a teacher and got the paper.
I am pretty sure about 1 question.

for question 8 , the correct answer could be an online bank holding personal data and problems could arise as hackers could steal details.

can anyone confirm question 8?

Please can everyone say what they put for Q8. a THINK A ONLINE BANK IS A NATIONAL COMPUTER SYSTEM? please confirm. What did everyone put?
Reply 15
I put about national id cards :s-smilie:

Latest