The Student Room Group
Reply 1
same....dunno anything abt the new syllabus...blur...
Hey, i have the official IB PDF guide to the 2009 syllabus with a large section on the IA.
Quote me and reply if you want it...
But, my business teacher said the only major difference is the word limit so if you need any other help, just google IB Business and Management IA and you'll find loads of sites that have detailed PDF guides to the old syllabus. just have a look at them while making sure you follow the new IB criteria as well :smile:
Reply 3
eviltimmehempire
Hey, i have the official IB PDF guide to the 2009 syllabus with a large section on the IA.
Quote me and reply if you want it...
But, my business teacher said the only major difference is the word limit so if you need any other help, just google IB Business and Management IA and you'll find loads of sites that have detailed PDF guides to the old syllabus. just have a look at them while making sure you follow the new IB criteria as well :smile:

Could you send me the IB PDF guide. ASAP. Cus the deadline for the proposal is tommorow. Thanx.
Shom
Could you send me the IB PDF guide. ASAP. Cus the deadline for the proposal is tommorow. Thanx.

Sorry! only just logged in... final IB exams -_- eco, physics and english in the span of 2 days

Still need it?
Reply 5
yes please send

Latest

Trending

Trending