The Student Room Group

SEO London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I know someone who got their result on Monday evening 10pm.. but Im still waiting, and we both applied to the same dept. Also, from what he said, my test actually went BETTER than his... so I guess it's random!

Wicked88: Let me know when you hear from them. I was the group that finished at 4.30pm
Reply 21
asimlut, so Im guessing he got an interview, what division did you both apply to? I did not think they were serious about monday! Would definitely keep you informed, hopefully with good news.
Reply 22
enigma2009
lol..didnt get through..back to the drawing board!

Enigma2009, when you say did not get through, do you mean did not get to finish the test, or did not get to the Assessment center stage?
Reply 23
hey guys, just got a mail saying I passed the numeracy test, but still not guaranteed an assessment center but hoping for one.
Reply 24
well done, what did you apply to again.

I'm applying for Sales and passed my numerical held on the 14th jan with no assessment centre yet. I may call them up.
Reply 25
I applied for IBD. A friend of mine did his numerical test last thursday and was told he passed the next day. He was also given an assessment center for this friday, so yeah I think you should give them a call. He applied for sales and trading.
Reply 26
wicked88
Enigma2009, when you say did not get through, do you mean did not get to finish the test, or did not get to the Assessment center stage?

both..LOL

hope u get through though!

might go for the corporate law one
Reply 27
Has anyone heard from SEO London since the last assessment center for IBD on the 20th-21st Feb? I am still waiting and terribly nervous.
Reply 28
Hey viola..I also attended the SEO IBD AC AT Lehman Brothers on the 21st of Feb and still waiting to hear back. I know exactly how you feel, I am also going through the same anxiety, the wait is so agonising..uff..Lol! Goodluck!
Reply 29
If anyone attended the SEO London IBD Assessment Centre on the 21st of February, could you please let me know if SEO has sent out any feedback yet?. Coz its past 2 weeks with no replies!!
Reply 30
Some people have been waiting since the January AC's, and havent heard or just got rejected today. So thats like 6 weeks. Probably very soon. This thursday perhaps.
Reply 31
I had called and they told me last week that replies would definitely be out today. Guess not, unless replies strangely come after office hours! :smile:
Reply 32
People have been waiting since January? Really? Gosh! But does it mean SEO did send out replies today?
Reply 33
I havent got any emails till now...ufffffff!! pissed lol..lets hope we receive sumfin by 2moro, coz the wait is jarring!! (its agonising!!!)
Reply 34
I havent called, although i was so tempted to, but i remember them saying not to email or call them, so i've just tried to be patient in the hope that good news will come out of it all, wish you the same viola!
Reply 35
i think they always send out emails after the normal office hours.....
Reply 36
Do you know how long it takes though for them to reply?? Because its over 2 weeks, do you of anyone that has had to wait over 2 weeks and got accepted?..or do you of anyone who is still waiting to hear back?..what about yourself jacky1129??..did u apply to SEO London?
Reply 37
Hmm I heard if it is over 2 weeks its a bad sign :frown: sigh.... I wonder how you send emails after office hours...either they are very hard working or they have some special function. :tongue:
Reply 38
To nads,
I am still waiting......I have attended 21st Feb's ac in lehman brothers.
Reply 39
thx jacky1129, its good to know im not alone, goodluck to us both!! may be we'll hear 2moro, thats what i've been saying 2myself for the last 4 days hehe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending