The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hold one chopstick like a pencil and sort of slot the other one over it. i can't eat sushi without chopsticks, haha!
arggg im trying :mad: its soo hard! they keep dropping.
Reply 42
Natasha X
aaaa and you eat eat them using chopsticks. i've never managed to eat with chopsticks! i always make a mess with the food:s-smilie:

ha
hahaha:biggrin:
Reply 43
Natasha X
arggg im trying :mad: its soo hard! they keep dropping.

hahaha you are so cute, keep trying!:p:
Well it gets it in quicker :wink:
Reply 45
hahahaha
okay now, whats the secret to chinese hair??? i mean its so silky, straight and buff! what do you do?
Nothing. No one believes that I don't straighten my hair or anything. It's quite short though so it usually looks healthy even though I backcomb it a bit (I have a pic on my profile if you want to see lol)
omgggg you are soooooo pretty! awwww loving the hair but surely there must be something that makes it so silky and dark black! my mum says its the food and if i want chinese hair i've got to eat healthy! pfff can you believe that!
Bloody hell, you've made me go all red. Thanks :P
I'm guessing your asian though? (Indian sub continent type asian). I'm sure your hair is lovely too!
brokenheroes
Bloody hell, you've made me go all red. Thanks :P
I'm guessing your asian though? (Indian sub continent type asian). I'm sure your hair is lovely too!

loool.
hmm me asian? sort of, well its a long story but my mums portuguese, dads mauritian so im half of both but my ancestors are supposedly from india.
no my hairs not lovely. well its black:smile: straight from the top:smile: buuut curly at the bottom:frown:
Aww, sounds lovely :love:
I think it's usually the case that people with straight hair want it curly and people with curly want it straight! When I had longer hair and use to curl it, it always used to fall out after like an hour! Used to annoy me sooo much especially if I was going out because my hair would look terrible halfway through the night!
hmmm wonder where you lot are:frown:
was thinking of having a little chinese chit chat:smile:
lol when exactly is soon? because if it is still winter, i would make no effort in going down but if the temperature would be normal then maybe i might i go as well:smile:
btw there is something you guys make and i have no idea what its called in english but its like wax or candle and its a food and its brownish. what is it?
Reply 54
oh~~~this therad still going on!?

haha~~~~~~~~~
well you wont be seeing me near there:s-smilie:

hello sinosamurai, yeah the threads still going on! yay:biggrin:
im not sure....well to me it taste blend but its usually round, like a birthday cake and it has no decorations or anything on it. oh and its really hard to cut and chew.
Reply 57
what's wrong?
nope its not mooncake its this: (scroll down a bit) http://ile-maurice.tripod.com/chicak.htm
:s-smilie: me niether. i'm in school right now and they've blocked the site. i'll tell you the ingredients when i go home because i can access it from home:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending