The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hi, im taking this exam 2 !! im really scared as well. im doing relationships, pro and anti social behaviour and personality development. I have so much to cover still!!!
Reply 2
corallie13
hi, im taking this exam 2 !! im really scared as well. im doing relationships, pro and anti social behaviour and personality development. I have so much to cover still!!!

aww me to! good luck :smile: are you doing questions 1, 5 and 11? or is relationships a total different section? i have to do relationships with parents and peers as part of adolescence, i miss the as questions where you could choose an essay you knew the most on, i have a feeling altruism may come up because it hasn't for a few years and maybe disrupting biological rhythms, personality is one of my strong ones, adolescence im struggling with
Reply 3
which board is that? ..
mine's on Health Psychology...and I'll follow the trend and say "Im dead scared too" ...grr o.o

good luck guys.
Reply 4
its AQA, a2 level , i think people do different sections depending on what school they go to

good luck 2!
Reply 5
all the sections you mentioned above, we covered most of them in AS.
OCR is sucha hard whacky lame board o.o ...like this deserves an eww. so yea EWW.

note to self: I was having a look at past papers and the questions seem to follow a pattern..hmmm now thats worth a thought.
Reply 6
yea thats what i noticed, im trying to guess what will come up, but just incase still going to revise everything as normal
I'm doing AQA (A) with questions 3, 5 and 15.

I'm not really too worried, I've worked pretty damn hard.
*Ariel*
i am really scared lol is anyone else taking this exam?

mines on 'biological rhythms, sleep, dreaming, altrusim and bystander behaviour, media, aggression, gender, personality and adolescence

i hate the fact we HAVE to do the question set, so have to know every little detail about everything!

I'm doing the same as you, and I'm dreading it. Although I've got nobody to blame except myself because of lack of revision. There's just too much to remember. I get pissed off when people say Psychology is an easy subject because they do something like Physics and think they're Albert Einstein. My folder is just jam-packed with sheets and booklets and they're walking round with a folder half that size. Hmm. :s-smilie:

I can't wait for Tuesday to be over, my Psychology teacher thinks a celebration of finishing the exam is an afternoon of watching Wire In the Blood. :s-smilie:

I got AAD at AS in my three Psychology exams (I re-sat the D one last week and think I done pretty well so that could be AAB) and in the coursework I am expected to get an A so in these two A2 exams, what is the lowest grade/score I could get to ensure a C/D overall at A2?
Reply 9
*Ariel*
i am really scared lol is anyone else taking this exam?

mines on 'biological rhythms, sleep, dreaming, altrusim and bystander behaviour, media, aggression, gender, personality and adolescence

i hate the fact we HAVE to do the question set, so have to know every little detail about everything!

im doing the same topics as you. im really dreading it ive gone from aiming for an A to aiming for a C lol hopefully i will manage that at least! theres is a ridiculous amount to learn. im doing sociology and there is like 1/5 of material to learn. its taken me over a week to read thru psy and i still dont know everything yet yesterday i managed to go through HALF of sociology in 2 hours and i think i know it pretty well.
Reply 10
i know my folder has broke 3 times due to too many sheets! i have a good strong one now :biggrin: but yea there is soooo much 2 remember and to make it worse i have my media studies exam the same day:frown: ive revised soooooo much 4 it and still feel like i dont know it well enough!

good luck!!! im going to revise it now, been doing media all day
I've got a Film Studies exam tomorrow afternoon, so I'm just going to stay off in the morning tomorrow and do last minute revision. Good luck everyone for Tuesday. What a fun weekend we are all going to have. :frown: :p:
Reply 12
ive had off wednesday, Thursday and having monday off to revise and doing it all weekend, we have such fun lifes hehe cant wait until this ones over, i feel i have more time to prepare for the summer exams

good luck 4 film studies :smile: im not sure if thats much different from media studies? im doing a section on the horror genre, and a section on audience theories
*Ariel*
ive had off wednesday, Thursday and having monday off to revise and doing it all weekend, we have such fun lifes hehe cant wait until this ones over, i feel i have more time to prepare for the summer exams

good luck 4 film studies :smile: im not sure if thats much different from media studies? im doing a section on the horror genre, and a section on audience theories

My exam tomorrow is on World Cinema, with one of the key films being Nosferatu (a German Expressionist horror film).
Reply 14
i've got my exam were doing, evolution, reationships and pro=anti social behaviour its horrible theyve only taught us 3 subjects..
Reply 15
ive got business studies and sociology on mond and then psy on tues. im always the lucky one with all my exams on consecutive days. last year i had three exams on one day. 5 hours i sat in that hall!
Reply 16
k17_x
i've got my exam were doing, evolution, reationships and pro=anti social behaviour its horrible theyve only taught us 3 subjects..

3 subjects? what happens if the stuf you have learnt doesnt come up? or are they sections with different parts to them, like we have 3 parts but 3 modules within each part and there will b a essay on any of the 3 modules, so 3 essays altogether if that makes sense?
Reply 17
Ten Sixty Six
My exam tomorrow is on World Cinema, with one of the key films being Nosferatu (a German Expressionist horror film).

yea im s udyin nosferatu and cabinet of dr caligari, we're doing like a few films from each decade 1910's all the way to 2000's
Reply 18
I've only been taught 3 modules as well: Relationships, Attention and Personality Devleopment. There's 3 sub-topics in each module, and there will be and essay on one of the three sub-topics.

I'm so worried becuase obviously I'm not going to be able to choose a question, so if something comes up that I don't know too well I'm screwed. I'm cramming this weekend!
Reply 19
laced
I've only been taught 3 modules as well: Relationships, Attention and Personality Devleopment. There's 3 sub-topics in each module, and there will be and essay on one of the three sub-topics.

I'm so worried becuase obviously I'm not going to be able to choose a question, so if something comes up that I don't know too well I'm screwed. I'm cramming this weekend!

same here! i thought every1 meant they had only been taught 3 sub topics i got worried then! i think every school has done 3 different modules, i'm so scared one will come up i don't know much about! wish we could pick between two like the other exams, but the amount we have for just the 3 modules i dont think we could possibly learn the others in the time we have

Latest

Trending

Trending