The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Because they're fools. :p:

I actually don't know why but ah well .. nothing I can do about it so I guess I'll just have to stop feeling sorry for myself and get on with the rest of my subjects. :wink:
Lol. We all had to persuade our school to let us resit!
Anyway, i'm sure you'll do well in the end :smile: You're a prospective medic after all :wink: Haha x
Reply 22
Dual Science..

B1a, B1b, B2a, B2b - All A* :biggrin:
C1a, C1b - A, A
P1a, P1b - A, A*

Might be extending to triple science. :smile:
my brother got an A and a B in two physics ones. Don't ask which I don't get these new science GCSEs. But i was proud coz tbh he's thick. Not being nasty but he is.
in the may modules i got 45 for phy and 42 for biology
I did my physics P1 in november, and got 97/100. 12 people in my school got 100 :-o
We do 21st Century Double Award :rolleyes:
We did our test at the start of January however you couldn't really call it a science exam it was more a general knowledge quiz with a few scientific words chucked in. Still, hoping for a good grade :biggrin:
I remember when i did double award science i didn't do too well in the multiple choice modules. Must have kicked some serious behind in the full written exam though!
Reply 28
I did a resit!

Physics P1a 32/40.....A!!! :biggrin: (Edexcel)
Soooo thrilled!!!!!

Now all i have to do is go through my last set of modules in March!!! Hopefully i can get straight A's of A*s :biggrin:
Wow. :cool: Some people on here are extremly smart :eek:

Congrats though :biggrin:
I got:

Biology 1a - 50/50 A* (revised the syllabus, high-lighted key points..etc)
Chemistry 1a - 43/50 A (went with luck and classwork for this one, basically)

So yeah kids, ALWAYS go over the specification if you want those amazing grades!
Reply 31
i remember getting a B, quite a few A's and a couple of A*s in those modules, got A*A* overall though, but i got full marks for courseworks.
Reply 32
If I got a few A's in core but overal B :frown: and the rest all B's and then all B's in additional, so overal B in that too.. is it possible that I can push myself up to and A in the final triple exams or not? So I can maybe get A's in phys, chem and bio seperately?
Because if not then I am thinking of dropping to double..

Our school also never gave us the chance to re sit because they said it puts us under too much pressure with everything else... So, yeh I didn't do too well....
I got 40/40 for my last science core module.

On ~380/400 overall for core science.
Reply 34
You are lucky!!!! I did not so so well. 22 Marks of A. :frown:
Jinxy
You are lucky!!!! I did not so so well. 22 Marks of A. :frown:

That's like a D or a C, right? :s-smilie:

Latest