The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
we dont even get name badges, there is a plan of seats outside the room and each table has a number that corresponds to the name. its amazing how many A2 students couldnt grasp this concept and just sat anywhere!

i would be so distracted by a photo, were you tempted to like draw glasses and a little tasche on yourself? cos i would have been!
Reply 41
ide be distracted by a photo aswell..tis a silly idea. we just get a seating list outside, like you might be k4 or b5 of something then u jsut go in nd sit at that desk. you have to take some photo ID in with you so they have proof of who you are but we jsut shove our student ID on our desks

did anyone esle think the questions were ridiculously worded.

the second one about limitations in light of that ruddy statement. i jsut wrote about mentally disabled people but every1 else i know blathered on about murder nd stff :s-smilie: a tad concerning!!
Reply 42
i think i had different q's, but my second q was stupid too. it said something like "how are judges developing the law by not accepting trifling things?"

it just made me think of triffle!
Reply 43
lmao one of my law tutors is obsessed with the word 'wooly' so every time your evaluating a point of law in your head you get this voice clip memory of 'oooh its a bit whooly' its quite annoying XD

judiciary stuff annoys me :s-smilie: i avoided it in my june exam last year coz there was too much to learn for it

might be different exam boards for the different questions. we're on OCR
Reply 44
yeah im ocr too, weird, maybe teachers choose what they want to teach?!?!

but it was rubbish never the less!
Reply 45
yeh. it was only on duress anyway. but the two things i was bad at ( necessity and reform) didnt come up nd i still think i did ****

C or below and its a resit!
Reply 46
how was the exam?

Latest

Trending

Trending