The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thanks for your suggestion.
But one thing I'm in confused that would the universities ask for the grades of semester exams & monthly exams.(If poor in the subjects or unsuitable grades) Wouldn't they reject to take the students?I will be transquilised,if you responds me.
Reply 21
(Kian - your comment was unecessary, not everyone has English as their first language)

Universities (in UK) will only see AS/A2 grades and perhaps module grades if you mention them in the application. There are no monthly exams etc in the A level system. Are you applying to uni in the UK?
If you are, I would suggest you continue teaching youself the remaining parts of the syllabus, do past papers with mark schemes and then do your best on the exams. If when results come out and you find yourself with no or lose your offers, then you can either resit the following year (mention your mitigating circs.) in the application or go through clearing.
I'm not sure about,selecting uni.But,once again thanks a lot for your sugesstion as well as providing information.
Reply 23
No problem.
Just continue revising, get through the syllabus and do your best. See what happens and decide from there.

Best of luck.

Latest