The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
Hey :smile:
Am in Leeds in my 1st year and we had our module fair the other day...it really depends on how many credits the modules are that you want to take. You have 40 credits left over to choose and that means you can only do at the most 4 exra modules.

So, that's 4 x 10 credit modules or 2 x 20 credit modules or 1 x 10 and 1 x 30 ETC!

Get it?

So, that's kinda your situation....I think I'm going for 2 10 credit modules and one 20 spread over the 2 semesters......

Hope this helps!

x x
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Yes, it helped a lot. I thought this thread was dead. ^^ Are you enjoying your Leeds law experience?
Reply 3
I LOVE it. Sorry I didn't reply sooner!

Leeds is amazing and the law school is FANTASTIC. I'm not sure if I mentioned it but I'm Pro Bono Sec on the Law Society at Leeds and we plan your entire year (the 13 of us) and are the biggest in Europe so if you have ANY questions Il'' try and answer as best I can!

Send me a private message though as I hardly check all of the posts I write in!

Good luck with exams and applications!
xx
Hey Meg is right...it really depends on what you want to do...ive also gone for 2 x 10 and 1x 20 but i know alot go for 2 x20.

And i also agree leeds is great...but im not saying anything more at the moment becausae its exam time and my opinion is very biased towards not being great at the minute lol
Reply 5
Thanks to both of you for your replies. I'm looking forward to Leeds more than ever now. Good luck on exams!

Latest