The Student Room Group

A2 Psychology January Exams

Alryte people!
Ive heard that IPA and Altruism/Bystander came up in june 07 so is everyone not revisng them?
Also, does anyone know what came up in the evolutionary question?? (mental disorders, intelligence......)
AND also.. what does everyone think will come up in a couple of days?
(I have a slight suspicion that Understudied relationships might come up).

Will be greatful for any help you can give!

Cheers everyone,
Steve.
Reply 1
dunno if this will help, but i was looking at the AS paper for this years exam for psychology AQA, and there 10 mark question for question 1 was describe psychodynamic approach. My one for last years AS was describe the psychodynamic lool :| It doesn't necessarily mean the question that came up last year won't come up again, well may depend on the exam board. hope it helps lolz
Cheers mate. that does help yeah!
gud luk wit ure exams
i reckon ur right on undersrudied
ther was an article on it in the psychology review before xmas

and it hasnt come up in a gd long while

in pro and anti social i reckon it'll be cultural differences

but q.5 on biological rhythms is a harder 1 to call.....
Brain size and intelligence came up in June 2007 for the evolution question.
thank god for that. i hate that topic. cheers man
Reply 6
Anyone got any shrewd predictions for the evolutionary question?
Reply 7
I'm really scared a topic i haven't read much about because it's come up last yr will come up again, but there are so many topics surely it's not logical to have 2 in a row?! and in my 3 topics i haven't seen something come up 2 yrs in a row yet so :s-smilie:
rakata
I'm really scared a topic i haven't read much about because it's come up last yr will come up again, but there are so many topics surely it's not logical to have 2 in a row?! and in my 3 topics i haven't seen something come up 2 yrs in a row yet so :s-smilie:

Yeah, it hasn't in my 3 topics either (Brain and Behaviour, Social Development, Evolution)

I'm thinking maybe evolution of intelligence/parental investment/mental disorders

I could be so wrong though... :s-smilie:
Reply 9
A Beautiful Nightmare
I'm thinking maybe evolution of intelligence/parental investment/mental disorders

I could be so wrong though... :s-smilie:

Thats the same sort of thing I thought. :smile:

Good luck tomorrow people!
What's everyone doing 13 hours before the exam?
Revising! :p:

I've got chemistry right before it so I need to some of that too before I can rest :frown: *sighs*
Gah, I've been revising for over a month just for this exam and I've lost the steam now :frown: I want to give up. So emo :biggrin:

I seriously can't wait til this exam finishes.

Latest

Trending

Trending