The Student Room Group
Reply 1
hey, dont worry. If all goes horribly wrong, you will be able to resit in June!

x
No offence, but I'd hate to be sitting pya4 and pya5 in June.

The amount of revision i'd have to to would severely take its toll on my other subjects.

Try you're hardest this January, because trust me it's all well and good saying you can resit in June, you can of course, but the sheer amount of knowledge you'd have to know is scary.
Legend Killer
No offence, but I'd hate to be sitting pya4 and pya5 in June.

The amount of revision i'd have to to would severely take its toll on my other subjects.

Try you're hardest this January, because trust me it's all well and good saying you can resit in June, you can of course, but the sheer amount of knowledge you'd have to know is scary.

:ditto:

Listen to this guy. Someone said to my teacher the other day that 'oh it's okay if I don't do well, I'll just re-sit it' and she said that she isn't letting someone re-sit unless they've got a damn good reason. Even if I fail this exam then I won't be re-sitting it, it'd be impossible to do well re-sitting this exam on top of the exams I've already got in June.
i have to do both psy papers in june cos our school doesnt do january exams except for resits and ict i think.
gahh its going to be fun!! but on the positive side ill hav gone over it alot by june so mayb would know it better than in jan
Reply 5
i'm sitting both papers in june as well. my college doesn't sit anyone for these papers in january. So, first half term we did the coursework and since then we have been doing paper 4 and 5 work. its so true there is so much to revise (and we havent even covered the spec yet).
Reply 6
im going to flop so badly! the people who are sitting both of them in june have you started on module 5 yet
nope dont think so, we r doing coursework currently
Reply 8
mary lynette
im going to flop so badly! the people who are sitting both of them in june have you started on module 5 yet

Yeah i have. We've covered psychopathology and treatments from Unit 5. But other than that it's just been Unit 4, done relationships and we're doing cognitive development and biological rhythms at the moment.
Reply 9
Ten Sixty Six
:ditto:

Listen to this guy. Someone said to my teacher the other day that 'oh it's okay if I don't do well, I'll just re-sit it' and she said that she isn't letting someone re-sit unless they've got a damn good reason. Even if I fail this exam then I won't be re-sitting it, it'd be impossible to do well re-sitting this exam on top of the exams I've already got in June.

I'm on a gap year at the moment. You're right when you say that it's much better not to have to resit. I got BBC at AS level and by retaking exams last June I got ABB at A2. I'm resitting psychology on thursday to try and get an A overall. I retook about four or five exams last summer on top of the other ones I already had and I had to work really hard. Really try your best this January, but if you do have to resit in this summer remember it is possible. You just have to be willing to work very, very hard to get there!

Latest

Trending

Trending