The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Childs Hall

Hey, My name is Steve and im going into childs hall as a 1st year to study Cybernetics.

i made this post in the hope of getting to know a few ppl in childs as well b4 we actually get there (its always good to have a head start).

If you are just looking through these forums for summit to do then take a look at this, http://www.subservientchicken.com its possibly the best thing about the world 2day!!!!

However, if you actually want to talk to me (and you are very welcome to do so) please leave me a msg!

Steve
Reply 1
Oh come on, there must be some1 staying in childs!!!!
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
im a cybernetic student.... 4th year tho :smile:

Its a hard degree, so dont mess your first year up is all ill say :smile:. Go to all the lectures/labs and youll be fine.

Childs hall.... not to say anything bad about it but generally childs hall is either the insurance choice hall or just personal preference.

Its not one of the better halls, altho it is on campus i believe.
Reply 3
Not to say any thing bad about it????

lol, the way i see it is that its only for a year and i wont be spending a huge amount of time there. Am looking forward to the course tho! Is this your last year?
Reply 4
Yes my final year on 4 year Meng Cybernetic Course :smile:.

Its a tough course btw, 110 people started in my first year 20 Graduated for it and 15 are left this year for their final year.

So its got a dropout rate of about 60% heh. Hence why im telling you to try hard :smile:. All those that dropped out just bummed around for their first year and thought they could catch up in the 2nd year.... by then its too late :frown:.

Well Childs hall is one of the cheaper halls thats all. Ive heard the food there isnt the best but its edible.
Reply 5
Im not really worried about the course, from what i have learnt about it so far i think i am gunna really enjoy it. If i enjoy it then i wont mind working for it. I applied to stay in other halls but was only given the choice of childs! On the bright side its the biggest i think so will have the largest range of people within it!

Latest

Trending

Trending