Scroll to see replies

Schwan
Well I think they look good if they're not too skinny
I got these

I think they're the perfect 'skinnyness'

They're nice, definitely no skinnier than that though
Reply 81
LiL MiSs cHeEkY
well how would you wear them? no offence to anyone but i think no matter how a guy wears skinnies, in my eyes he looks too feminine

I wouldn't have my slimjims above my ankles for a start (but it works well on him). I'd allow some stacking and make sure it's not absolutely skin-tight.
Reply 82
Schwan
Well I think they look good if they're not too skinny
I got these

I think they're the perfect 'skinnyness'

That's bootcut + some stacking
mermania
anyone walking around like that deserves to get beaten up.
he looks like a moron.

LOL

you're mental
Reply 84
smoosabitmega
i wish i was a boy so I could wear some chelsea boots -_-

but you are a boy, no? :confused:

:cool:
Reply 85
I don't wear them but that's because i'm 6 4" and would look rediculous. :biggrin:
Aristoteles
but you are a boy, no? :confused:

:cool:

:bawling:
Reply 87
smoosabitmega
:bawling:

don't cry... take it as a compliment. :frown:
Reply 88
Urgh... sorry, but not a fan! Although on the right person it does look good but I find that most blokes that wear them resemble... frogs haha that's what I think when I see a guy in skinny jeans
Origingally posted by Aristoteles
Originally Posted by Ghost Grey
Or, don't buy skinny jeans at all and add to the stupid hipster 'I wana be cool so I'll buy what everyone else is wearing, evenif they do restrict the flow of blood in my penis and stop the chances of me having kids'.

Just a thought...

Baggy jeans FTW - for guys with a penis larger than 5 inches..

1) it's not what you wear, but how you wear them
2) they are not razor blades attached to your scrotum and testiclEs...
3) or for guys who have smaller penises and want to hide it in the over-excessive amount of fabric.

Wow, this thread is STILL going.

To 1) If you (the fashionista) were being generic in all clothing.. It is "It's not what you wear, but how you wear it [not them]". I am assuming you were referring to the bane on society that is the skinny jean - still, fullstops are wonderful. You may be referring to anything that one wears, this could range from the stereotypical clothes, or, in my case limbs of dead animals I have massacred. Personally, I love to wear monkey penises around my forehead (as a collection of course). Although, I bet the RSPCA or WWF would have something to say about that. But, like you said, "it's not what you wear, but how you wear them".
Please elaborate on the debate on "not what you wear, but how you wear 'them'".

2) Thanks for that, I'll have to tell my doctor she will be amazed.

3) I didn't say skinny jeans were meant for guys who have 'smaller penises'. I was just expressing my love of baggy jeans, hyperbole nonetheless. Please define 'smaller penises'. Thanks.
Yah, baggy jeans are totally overated these days yah. Like, I totally like came back from Paris yah and like everyone is just wearing like cling film around like their jeans to get like that awesome tight look like, yah.

What ARE skinny jeans for? I would LOVE to know the purpose, as I'm obviously unschooled in what they ARE for. I'm guessing they are expression of raw human emotion as an art form, decorated on ones' body to illustrate the suffucation and opression of the state on the individual, represented through the 'tightness' of the denim on ones' leg, as if it were a restrain on a metaphorical level, no?

That's me done for my satirical piece for the day, which will no doubt be misinterpreted as a serious arguement. By all means though carry on, this gives me something to amuse myself with while at work.

Love

EDIT: Changed WFF to WWF. Yeah, the World Wildlife Fund won!
Damn, I thought you were talking about the World Wrestling Federation.
But, there isn't a 'World Wrestling Federation' anymore..

It's the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) :frown:

In 2000, the World Wildlife Fund (also WWF), an environmental organization now called the World Wide Fund for Nature, sued the World Wrestling Federation. A British court agreed that Titan Sports had violated a 1994 agreement which had limited the permissible use of the WWF initials overseas, particularly in merchandising.[10] On Sunday May 5, 2002, the company quietly changed all references on its website from "WWF" to "WWE", while switching the URL from WWF.com to WWE.com. The next day, a press release announced the official name change from World Wrestling Federation Entertainment, Inc. to World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., or WWE, and the change was publicized later that day during a telecast of Monday Night RAW, which emanated from the Hartford Civic Center in Hartford, Connecticut. For a short time, WWE used the slogan "Get The 'F' Out."[11] The company had also been ordered by court to stop using the old WWF Attitude logo on any of its properties and to censor all past references to WWF, as they no longer owned the trademark to the initials WWF in 'specified circumstances'.
Reply 92
I think the penis joke hit a nerve.
[If RenegadeS was talking to or about me..]

But, I was the one who instigated the slight penis joke. :smile:

And just to be a loldude :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Me
That's me done for my satirical piece for the day, which will no doubt be misinterpreted as a serious arguement. By all means though carry on, this gives me something to amuse myself with while at work.
They're just jeans. Some people have an interest in fashion and looking good, others don't. Clothes aren't meant to serve a purpose other than to be comfortable in or to feel good in; I personally think its possible to do both in skinny jeans and my dick is, for lack of a better word, huge.
Plus those bootcuts up there are just about the dullest things ive seen in my life, is that guy's boring as **** dull grey jumper tucked into them?

Those shoes look like something Mark Corrigan would wear
Reply 96
It's not a good look, girls who say they love the look is because they can look at their package, lol.
Reply 97
Ghost Grey
Wow, this thread is STILL going.

To 1) If you (the fashionista) were being generic in all clothing.. It is "It's not what you wear, but how you wear it [not them]". I am assuming you were referring to the bane on society that is the skinny jean - still, fullstops are wonderful. You may be referring to anything that one wears, this could range from the stereotypical clothes, or, in my case limbs of dead animals I have massacred. Personally, I love to wear monkey penises around my forehead (as a collection of course). Although, I bet the RSPCA or WWF would have something to say about that. But, like you said, "it's not what you wear, but how you wear them".
Please elaborate on the debate on "not what you wear, but how you wear 'them'".

2) Thanks for that, I'll have to tell my doctor she will be amazed.

3) I didn't say skinny jeans were meant for guys who have 'smaller penises'. I was just expressing my love of baggy jeans, hyperbole nonetheless. Please define 'smaller penises'. Thanks.
Yah, baggy jeans are totally overated these days yah. Like, I totally like came back from Paris yah and like everyone is just wearing like cling film around like their jeans to get like that awesome tight look like, yah.

What ARE skinny jeans for? I would LOVE to know the purpose, as I'm obviously unschooled in what they ARE for. I'm guessing they are expression of raw human emotion as an art form, decorated on ones' body to illustrate the suffucation and opression of the state on the individual, represented through the 'tightness' of the denim on ones' leg, as if it were a restrain on a metaphorical level, no?

Love

EDIT: Changed WFF to WWF. Yeah, the World Wildlife Fund won!

I've honestly never seen such a load of crap in a single post before.
Since when is it 'cool' to show the amount of buttocks you have?
Reply 99
I find them hilarious. I mean men in skinny jeans is clearly a joke, right? Surely they're in fancy dress? Because it looks ****ing ridiculous.

Quick Reply

Latest