The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Thought it was ok, I couldn't remember the surface area of a sphere though! I know I've dropped a few as like you say, it had its moments. I preferred FFE tbf.
Reply 2
Where did you need the surface area? If it was on the solar energy question that only needed the cross sectional area, this gave the correct answer when then multiplied by the power and number of seconds in a year
Reply 3
i found it soooo hard! much harder than past papers
Reply 4
cpat
i found it soooo hard! much harder than past papers

Same, should hopefully mean grade boundaries are lowered though
Reply 5
So then, what did everyone get? And did you do the coursework or the practical exam? I got 89/120 (a B) and did the practical
Reply 6
Alex L
So then, what did everyone get? And did you do the coursework or the practical exam? I got 89/120 (a B) and did the practical

well dun i gt close 2 u i got 88/120
Reply 7
Did coursework, got 108/120 which I'm pleased with as I've finished Physics now. FFE 90/90, Health 89/90 :cool:
Reply 8
wrockite
Did coursework, got 108/120 which I'm pleased with as I've finished Physics now. FFE 90/90, Health 89/90 :cool:

Congrats dude, they're amazing marks! Our school decided to do the practical, and I personally think it was a big mistake, about 13 people out of 20 got Us. So I'm happy with my B thank you very much :biggrin:. Still sitting on an A so just need to keep it up in these final exams lol
Reply 9
Alex L
Congrats dude, they're amazing marks! Our school decided to do the practical, and I personally think it was a big mistake, about 13 people out of 20 got Us. So I'm happy with my B thank you very much :biggrin:. Still sitting on an A so just need to keep it up in these final exams lol

What are the practicals like? Coursework was a pain in the @rse, as usual up til 3 in the morning the night before because I'd done nowt until then.
Reply 10
wrockite
What are the practicals like? Coursework was a pain in the @rse, as usual up til 3 in the morning the night before because I'd done nowt until then.

Alright, I mean there was no real revision that could be done for it, it was just a case of doing past exams in class, there wasn't really much that you could do at home prior to it. But it is all dependent on the exam you get on the day, ours was ridiculous, hence the bad marks at our school. So it can go both ways really
Reply 11
Anyone got a copy of the paper to upload for me to see it?

Latest