The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

P1a C1a B1a

Im going to do C1a, B1a, and P1a soon in march and i was wondering could anyone give me an idea as to how hard or easy they are. because this is the first real GCSE exam i have done and are there any particular subjects to look out for and revise well

thank you very very much shivangee x:confused:
Hey!
I did these last year when i was in Year 10.
As they're multiple choice, all you need to do is make notes on all three topics from books and revision guides. They really aren't that hard! Work hard, and i'm sure you'll get a good grade.
Furthermore, there are past papers on the AQA website to help, and they give you a clearer idea of what you'll be up against :smile:

Good luck xxxx
Reply 2
They're alright, I did them last year.

And you get to re-sit them in Year 11 if you don't do too well.

I got Bs in year 10, but re-sat in december and got A* in all 3.

It was due to absence because of illness that I got Bs though, so you'll be fine!

Don't worry and good luck!
Reply 3
thank you i looked but i could only find specimen papers no past ones
Reply 5
thank u very much :smile:
You're welcome :smile: xxx
Very easy. Got my results today for C1a and B1a. 46.5 UMS which is luckily an A*. Yay! Go me.

If you want to do well, revise,revise and revise 'till it gets stuck in your head :smile:.

Good-luck.
Reply 8
dweevewvfgwffewrgverwgrewgvgv
Reply 9
i got an 'A' in core and 'A*' In Additional
Reply 10
i have mine this friday :frown: and iam freaked out!!
Reply 11
they are easy just make notes from the revision guides and do a few past papers, but think logically abput the answeres becuase they try to trick you by putting 2 similar answers

Latest

Trending

Trending