The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
;O OCR sounds boring.
On AQA in AS we did 6 topics, Stress, Abnormality -> examined in January. Then Social Influence, Developmental Psychology, Memory -> examined in June.
A2 we did Pro & Anti Social behaviour, Sleep & Dreaming, Relationships, which we just had an exam on this jan.

But theres a huge choice of topics. Your college chooses your topics for you, so the topics above are those our college chose. I personally find it very interesting :smile:

What were doing for the June exam looks boring though :l
Approaches & Issues in psychology or something like that.
Reply 41
Vechtetoe
I Did Understudied relationships, Nature of dreams, Theories in aggression. It wasnt so bad but i think I coulda done better :smile:

i did the same questions as you, can i check was it outline 2 explanations of understudied relationships/ or just outline explanations of understudied relationships.

and secondly-a) was it outline 2 theories of agression-
b) evaluate ONE of these theories?
iluvgeog
i did the same questions as you, can i check was it outline 2 explanations of understudied relationships/ or just outline explanations of understudied relationships.

and secondly-a) was it outline 2 theories of agression-

yes it was;
a) was it outline 2 theories of agression-

and it was;
outline explanations of understudied relationships.
Rouz
;O OCR sounds boring.
On AQA in AS we did 6 topics, Stress, Abnormality -> examined in January. Then Social Influence, Developmental Psychology, Memory -> examined in June.
A2 we did Pro & Anti Social behaviour, Sleep & Dreaming, Relationships, which we just had an exam on this jan.

But theres a huge choice of topics. Your college chooses your topics for you, so the topics above are those our college chose. I personally find it very interesting :smile:

What were doing for the June exam looks boring though :l
Approaches & Issues in psychology or something like that.

It is quite boring, unfortunately :s-smilie: , though it depends what modules you get stuck with. Health was boring (stress, pain, adherence, lifestyles, health promotion, health and safety, realtionships with patients and substand abuse), but the module (Crime) I am doing now seems interesting.
For AS we did 4 topics covering 20 studies- Cognitive/Developmental/Physiological (sleep and dreaming and abnormality was in there)/Social Psychology which I found very interesting, but then we had to do 4 mini courseworks (load of crap)

But anyway, you don't need my- or OCRs life story :redface:
Reply 44
i did the same as Rouz.

just started on schizophrenia, OCD and looking at debates such as nature vs nurture. its quite interesting. A2's more interesting than AS but a lot more work :'( but i guess thats the same for every exam board probs.
Reply 45
Lol.

Uh oh. I thought it was discuss research into understudied relationships?!! We never learnt explanations as such, we mainly learnt differences between hetrosexual and understudied rels and research showing this/

Latest