The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Don't worry they will definitely get back to you and I am quite sure it will be by email. The only problem I had with KPMG is that they do not plan too many interview slots and the ones they do plan get taken very quickly.
So I think they haven't contacted you just because they haven't planned any Interview slots yet.
Good Luck!
Reply 2
Finally received the email and booked interview now!! Can anyone who has had an interview with KPMG tell me what questions they ask and how did you find the interview?!
wing-
Finally received the email and booked interview now!! Can anyone who has had an interview with KPMG tell me what questions they ask and how did you find the interview?!

Yo, wing hows physics going?
Reply 4
How is maths England Captain?
pretty hard i'm afraid, I haven't heard from Hewitt yet, but i've been offered loads to two week placements in jersey from ernst and young, kpmg, and deloitte (they don't do internships). By the way, whats an e-tray??
Reply 6
martyn, if you have two week placements. Take them and see if you can do them all! An e-tray is like a simulated computer exercise with emails coming in and you have to pick a response to that email. Well at KPMG there were 24 emails which were multiple choice and had 70 mins to do it i think. Then you have 50 mins to type 2 emails recommending companies stuff. Tell me about your hewitt interview, what did they ask you. How are you gentlemen?
I haven't been for the interview yet! Hahaha, just had a phone interview for ernst and young though, which is quite informal so they offered me work experience at the end of it! Someone set up us the bomb.:eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending