The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
thats great news

if we go on,say the nottignham portal or somewhere, will we be able to see our accomodation application as altough i know i did put hu stu first choice, i just like to make sure that everythings correct on there and for some reason i put my second choice (which i specified first) isnt randomly under first choice?

just me getting all jittery, as when i withdraw my application from a uni just to improve my chances of a certain hall, i dont want to have made a silly mistake!!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21

No idea, us lowly staff members don't have access to the portal so I don't know what you can and can't do on there.

B:confused:
Reply 22
BrenLee
After you have submitted your app you can change it as many times as you like until we send an offer to you. After that you're stuck with that offer, unless we have time to cancel it and start again. Which believe me we really don't. 7000 rooms + 3 staff allocating = Very stressed peeps.

Get it in early and the date stays with it no matter how many times you change the options.

Not that i'm looking to change but i would really like to check my acomodation application, how would i be able to do this?

sorry, i know i posted this on a different thread but I didnt know if you checked that reguarly and would be great to know how to view the application!!!

thanks.
Reply 23
matagi
sorry, i know i posted this on a different thread but...

Well that's just gratuitous! :biggrin:

check the other thread
Reply 24
Sorry if this has already been asked - I firmed Nottingham yesterday, and when I try and put my application number into the accomodation form it does not let me. Do I have to wait a certain amout of time/hear from the uni/etc?
Reply 25
jodie_lee
Sorry if this has already been asked - I firmed Nottingham yesterday, and when I try and put my application number into the accomodation form it does not let me. Do I have to wait a certain amout of time/hear from the uni/etc?

I had to wait about 24 hours - I think it's a day minimum, maybe slightly longer depending on how many applicants they have at that particular time.
Ye, I put Notts as my firm on Monday night, and then was able to do the accommodation today.

#1 En-suite at Lenton & Wortley,
#2 Shared en-suite at Hugh Stewart

:biggrin:
Reply 27
1# Cripps single study
2# Lenton & Wortley single study
3# Derby single study :smile: Single study's where its at!
Reply 28
Why's single study so popular? Sorry if the answer is really obvious....
Reply 29
jodie_lee
Why's single study so popular? Sorry if the answer is really obvious....

Cheapest? (for single rooms at least)
Reply 30
Joe555
1# Cripps single study
2# Lenton & Wortley single study
3# Derby single study :smile: Single study's where its at!

lol...thats exactly what i did. select single study at different halls. i was beginning to wonder whether that was a bad idea but i gues i'll have to wait and see
Reply 31
cc123
Cheapest? (for single rooms at least)

no its not...shared bedroom is the cheapest
Reply 32
silk192
no its not...shared bedroom is the cheapest

Hence why I said 'for single rooms at least'...
Reply 33
silk192
lol...thats exactly what i did. select single study at different halls. i was beginning to wonder whether that was a bad idea but i gues i'll have to wait and see

Why would it be? They're the most common type of rooms, and (in my opinion) the best. They're the "standard" as such i believe, then you've got en-suite and all that jazz. I'm pretty sure i'll at least get my first or second choice i reckon.... *touchwood*

Latest

Trending

Trending