The Student Room Group
Reply 1
im takin it 4 the 1st time.
im hoping biological depression or schizophrenia either
n either nature nurture or psychology as a science.

i hate approaches aswell
good luck 2moro
Reply 2
When did you first take it?

Yeah same, free will vs determinism and schizophrenia. I think schizophrenia would be great to write about in the exam - it's always fascinated me. Free will vs det. because I was actually really getting involved in the class debate we had with that :p:
Reply 3
schizophrenia came up last summer, chances of it this year seem low.

i'm hoping for gender bias..thats it, others i'm just hoping i can write
Taking it as well. I only started revising at the beginning of the week, so I am well and truly screwed. I woke up at 5:30 this morning to try and get some of the debates memorized and OCD.

The Approaches bit is something I am quietly confident about. Basically throw in a logical approach, back it up with some research or explanation, then add the usual evaluative points. Sorted :biggrin: (I hope xD!)
Reply 5
Hey! How do you think it went? Tom, I thought anxiety disorders came up in the summer? It was my worst possible paper, anxiety disorders and nature/nurture are my worst two topics... gutted! And psych as a science was the one out of the four I didn't revise for. And I wrote about a cognitive experiment test a behavioural approach! Haha oops! Oh well, there's more to life than exams, but I hope you all thought it went well. :smile: Off to do some shopping with the girls now, wahey. :smile:
Reply 6
I knew it would be anxiety disorder as it hasnt been up for a while but I forgot to restudy it last night...I had to just recall what I can.

but i liked the approaches question..it was easier than I expected in alot of ways..same with gender, though in my too long explanation of gender bais I screwed up alpha- beta bias but i wrote enough to get a decent mark.

eh, I need like..a D in this to get my ove all to a C so I am happy
Reply 7
Sarah, hope you did okay & got the grade you wanted. Fingers crossed hun.

Knew schizophrenia wouldn't be on there! :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending