The Student Room Group

Quickest offer

Scroll to see replies

er, it took 2 months for St Andrews to give me an offer - thank god they did though!
Reply 41
Drongo
3 days which included a weekend! Bangor

bangor process their applications within 24 hours usually so yeah you should receive really quick answers from them.
Reply 42
My quickest was a month lol :biggrin:
Reply 43
24 hours? Lmao, I still haven't recieved replies from two universities and its been 3 months.
Reply 44
i got mine just 4 days... sent off 03/12 and received offer from manchester university L100 on 07/12...
Reply 45
wow 4 days for an economics offer
Reply 46
Sent off my application on the 20th of November got an offer from Southampton for law on the 30th of November so yearh 10 days if my application go there on the 10th (which was a Friday so probably not seeing Durham recieved mine on the 23rd.

Still waiting on four!
A week from Bath for Econ. Was very shocked! :smile:
An offer?! What's that? LOL...

I've been waiting just over eight weeks and only received an interview (That does include xmas though).... :-(

X
Reply 49
Slightly off topic, but i got my first offer within 5 days of Track letter arriving (My firm as well :P) and all 5 of my offers in the 16 days post the first date.

Damn awesome...
Yay! Scrub that...I got my first offer today and an interview for another uni.
8 weeks and 1 day - LOL...

X
Reply 51
Rachy_louise
That was quick! They must have liked you!

Not really, track letters can take weeks to come:wink:
Reply 52
day after i sent it off, from brunel
Reply 53
I got an offer before i recieved my UCAS welcome letter
I got my Royal Holloway offer before I got my UCAS Welcome thing. But then again they had to send that to Singapore, so I suppose that doesn't count! Got the offer 5 days after sending off my UCAS.
Reply 55
London Met...it was 4 weeks and I didn't even want to go there. And they have the balls to ask for 28 points. Bah. I was expecting unconditional since they're the worst Uni in all of the UK and I'm way too good for them. Being all Irish and everything. lol.
Reply 56
De Montfort - 10 days.
bucks, like five days
Nalced
London Met...it was 4 weeks and I didn't even want to go there. And they have the balls to ask for 28 points. Bah. I was expecting unconditional since they're the worst Uni in all of the UK and I'm way too good for them. Being all Irish and everything. lol.

unless you're on about a specific course, Liverpool Hope is the worst!!!

haha... even if you are on about a specific course, chances are Hope is bottom, or doesn't even offer the course.
Rofl. Teaching is all they can do, second in the country.
Reply 59
Sent: 3rd Dec

First offer: 11th Dec - 8 days later (from East Anglia)

But since received all the others (not all offers, but replies all the same), and all by 11th Jan.

The rest came in very quickly on 4th, 8th, 9th and finally 11th of Jan. Wierd.

One of the quickest times in which all 5 have been received I reckon...

Quick Reply