The Student Room Group
Reply 1
^ :O Wow, where is this??

Erm, I don't know what to recommend about that really. Are you expected to dress up as a particular character, or what...?
Reply 2
a sexy dress like gabrielle?

or...something really slutty like Edi..
goes as edie she's ace
Reply 4
Or really smart/uptight like Bree?
Go as Bre and wear your hair flicked out and a pretty but prim and proper dress with 40's/50's influences
Reply 6
^Ooh yeah.

how about something like that?
laced
^ :O Wow, where is this??

Erm, I don't know what to recommend about that really. Are you expected to dress up as a particular character, or what...?

It's the Student night in Chester, on monday.

It's just DH themed, rather than a particular character
Reply 8

Spoiler

Reply 9
haha ^
juicy tracksuit and heels to be like gabrielle or a short d&g esque leapord print dress?
Something Stepford Wifey - a little pastel cardigan over a dress, pearls, wide headband and hair which flicks out at the bottom, and perfectly matched accessories.

Or you could wear track pants a vest and oversized open shirt stained with baby food etc and have scruffy hair and puffy eyes and go as Lynette - although I wouldn't personally want to go out like it, especially if Jesse Metcalfe is going to be there (I know he's attached ... but still!)
you should dress up as the dead narrator lady. paint your face white with simulated eyebags and lots of black eyeliner, perhaps a bit of blood.. toy gun..
ahem

Go as bree, a knee length skirt in a bright colour with a pastely coloured top and cardigan, a headband and flick your hair out, then just add a peachy lipgloss and a flick of black eyerliner

or go as Lynette and if you've got a good figure just buy a big mans shirt and wear that, with some skinny jeans, and then a really pretty bra underneath, keep the shirt low enough so it can just be seen and wear a belt to bring it in at the waist if you don't like the baggy look, then put your hair up in a messy clip and take a baby bottle with you
Reply 15
Just remember to remain expressionless due to all the collagen facial treatments you've had to get 'in role' too :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending