The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
When I applied, it took about 3 working days to get the test back. After the test, it took about 3 or 4 working days to get the contract through.
Reply 61
Excellent. Thank you. How soon did you start working? Do you have to commit to a certain amount of hours/week?
Reply 62
Well, once I'd got the contract, they sent me the information to set-up the system the day later, and I had my induction that night.
After my induction, I had a week to answer 30 questions in my own time, but ended up doing that in one night, and then got a review talk the next day before starting completely.

I don't think you have to commit to a certain number of hours per week, they ask on the contract how many you can do, but I don't think it makes a difference what you say. I told them I could do 10, but will end up doing much more.
Reply 63
I'd recommend globaltestmarket.com I've signed up to ALL of these survey sites the past few years (most of them amount to nothing and it gets boring so best to stick with a couple of good ones) and this is one of the best - It takes time to fill out but as long as you get the gist of who they are looking for in each survey you can bluff your way through and not get screened out - e.g a survey about nappy brands - just say you have a small child.. I've had about £200 from them altogether. I know two more which have paid out in amazon vouchers and can give details if you PM me. :smile: I realise this makes me sound like a real scammer lol.
Reply 64
For AQA, I'm assuming the thing about needing a degree isn't true?
I just emailed them
I was about to ask about the degree thing - how do you get away with that on the application form?

And how do I include references?
Reply 66
The Solitary Reaper
I was about to ask about the degree thing - how do you get away with that on the application form?

And how do I include references?

If you're studying for a degree, put 'no' in the 'do you have a degree?' section, then explain how far you are into your degree course in the 'education' section.

References are people you've worked for in the past, just ask their permission and write down their details.

Latest

Trending

Trending