The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

mouse_mat
I'm on reserve list too. Though have to admit BSMS are doing a good job keeping applicants informed, with the updates on their website, and now the letter.

I'd agree 100%.
Reply 21
I just got rejected.

:'(
Reply 22
Pre/Post interview? Really sorry dude, Im sure you'll find somewhere better,
Reply 23
pre interview. They offered me all sorts of other related courses but.. I promptly rang them and told in no uncertain terms that I would not accept any of those.
Reply 24
I got a rejection too :frown: Going to email for feedback but annoyed because last year they told me that it was my grades letting me down. I got my grades this year and reapplied and they still rejected me :frown:
Reply 25
I asked for feedback via phone about half an hour ago. They told me none of it will be available till March.
Reply 26
Jackarias
I asked for feedback via phone about half an hour ago. They told me none of it will be available till March.

Sorry to hear about that, when did you hear and how?
Reply 27
I heard today via a letter. But, I rang them up and said I did not want to be considered for any of their other related courses. Then my UCAS status came up as withdrawn rather than unsuccessful (for medicine a100 at bsms). Confused now haha.
Reply 28
Withdrawn? That's odd...does anyone else know your Tack login?
Reply 29
No. She asked me if I wanted to withdraw from sussex. Specifically sussex. And that was in reference to alternative courses, not medicine.
Reply 30
I got rejected tooooo :frown:
My first rejection exactly one week after my first offer lol :s-smilie:
Despite being my joint-first fav, i'm not really upset :confused: Maybe it'll sink in later...
limbic
I got rejected tooooo :frown:
My first rejection exactly one week after my first offer lol :s-smilie:
Despite being my joint-first fav, i'm not really upset :confused: Maybe it'll sink in later...

hmmm where was your first offer?
Reply 32
FaTcUtEcHeKiEz
hmmm where was your first offer?

Peninsula :biggrin:
Reply 33
what was your interview like at peninsula?
Reply 34
Jackarias
what was your interview like at peninsula?

Everyone was really nice! :smile:
It was a short interview- 15 minutes, which i thought might have been a bad sign..
I wish i'd been less nervous on the day and enjoyed it more :rolleyes:
Reply 35
Has anyone else still not heard? Im getting really super worried about this one here. Its the only place Im waiting to hear from, but I do really want to know where I stand.
Reply 36
You could give them a call
Reply 37
I also haven't heard anything from BSMS and was considering giving them a call. But I'm torn between not wanting to sound impatient, and also theres a chance that I might hear of a rejection down the phone, which isn't really a fun prospect. I think I may try and hold out until friday.
Reply 38
Woooh! I just got rejected. Offered a place on an alternative course, Im having to say no.
Reply 39
Ahh I just got rejected too. :frown: I knew it was coming really since I knew they only interview in feb, and only after that if your on the waiting list. I dunno yet whether I'll look at an alternative course though.

Latest