dudes do media
less than 1 metre deep
or
more than 1 metre deep

My love is deeper than any ocean
none can fathom my passion
my heart belongs wholly to her
my soul rests forever with she
i got love- it fills the hearts of many people around me. So does that mean that my love can be measured according to the collective volumes of their hearts?

im so joking- im like the ice queen :embarasse
wiwarin_mir

Getting married, then?
Reply 23
rainjan_4now
i got love- it fills the hearts of many people around me. So does that mean that my love can be measured according to the collective volume of their hearts?

im so joking- im like the ice queen :embarasse

you must love to live
i think TSR should be filled with LOVE... then no one would ever be nasty
and they should get rid of NEG REP...
Eeyore
Getting married, then?

Not for at least 2 and a half years, but hopefully in the future.
Reply 25
wiwarin_mir

i wanna get married... NOW. *stomps foot*
wiwarin_mir

Awwwww, congratulations! :smile:
izzy_hattie
you must love to live
i think TSR should be filled with LOVE... then no one would ever be nasty
and they should get rid of NEG REP...

yeah- TSR are like endorsing all the hate we have on this site, contributing to the hate we have after logging off the computer- taking it out on the ones we love, and making the world this hate-filled, hell-on-earth planet that we all wish to leave sooner rather than later....

but i still love it :tsr:
Reply 28
izzy_hattie

hey babe...
Reply 29
rainjan_4now
yeah- TSR are like endorsing all the hate we have on this site, contributing to the hate we have after logging off the computer- taking it out on the ones we love, and making the world this hate-filled, hell-on-earth planet that we all wish to leave sooner rather than later....

but i still love it :tsr:

I like tsr... but there always going to be things wrong with it. The aliens have the power to delete random threads... they are like dictators with absolute power...
also, neg rep encourages people to thrash other people anonmously, when if there was no neg rep, people would be forced to confront each other and sort issues out.
however, tsr is fun!
izzy_hattie

We still have a long way to go yet before then though and the future is very uncertain.
Reply 31
ramroff
hey babe...

ROFL... i might have to change you in my sig to Mr. Oppurtunist!
izzy_hattie
I like tsr... but there always going to be things wrong with it. The aliens have the power to delete random threads... they are like dictators with absolute power...
also, neg rep encourages people to thrash other people anonmously, when if there was no neg rep, people would be forced to confront each other and sort issues out.
however, tsr is fun!

big brother is watching YOU :sheep:
then, soon this thread will be deleted, and all evidence proving the existence of izzie_hattie will be wiped clean from tsr.

:eek:

who is izzie_hattie :confused:
Reply 33
rainjan_4now
big brother is watching YOU :sheep:
then, soon this thread will be deleted, and all evidence proving the existence of izzie_hattie will be wiped clean from tsr.

:eek:

who is izzie_hattie :confused:

don't say that... now i'm really scared... and i bet i wouldnt even get a goodbye thread
*starts sobbing uncontrollably*
Reply 34
Cryptopath
This has to be the most random post I've seen so far. Zorro-man there seems to dislike using complete words. But anyways... I didn't even think a "meter" was the standard SI unit for love. If it isn't, I want to coin a new unit. It would be derived from standard SI units, and should be given the symbol L. Not for "Love" but for my last name.

Hehe that's Tinykates for you :smile:
wiwarin_mir

this man is amazing. he is a love god. :handkiss: :adore:
ramroff
My love is quite deep, when girls stroke it my love grows even bigger.

:joyman:
Reply 37
I love my partner deeply but it isn't an all consuming, cant see because of it love. Its mutual, mature and trusting-all very grown up :smile:
Ive got that god damned song in my head now :frown: :mad:

Latest

Trending

Trending