The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
why does nobody care ........
I care!!! Please mods, can we have an English forum? It's such an important subject after all! *Begs on knees*
Reply 22
should we make a petition ? how abt using one thread as a subforum for the time being untill we actually get one...?
mxox

I also care.There should be a history and English subforum!
Reply 24
We SHOULD get an English subforum! It makes sense!! Gaaah.. yea, English is the most popular degree course, I'm pretty sure.
Go on, give us a subforum! Why would "economics" and "geography" get one and English not?! You're not being very representative of student's needs.
Pleeeeease :smile:
Please give us an English sub-forum, pleeeeeeeeeease! History has one now so why not English??? I think a lot of people would be very grateful!
Reply 26
Sooo.. are we any closer with the English sub-forum?! How come History gets one and English doesn't?!!
Reply 27
I dont kno what is going on :mad: do we have to sign a petition for the moderators or what!! :confused:
Reply 28
I know! They're just ignoring us.. ruuuuude! :tongue:
What's the problem with giving us a teeeny little English sub-forum?!
I agree wholeheartedly!

I would demand a languages one too, but that's just silly.
mxox
I dont kno what is going on :mad: do we have to sign a petition for the moderators or what!! :confused:

Change is something on this site.
Just pm M and ask him for a English subforum.
Reply 32
LittleMissShine
Just pm M and ask him for a English subforum.

Yes, good idea. It worked a treat for the 'i DEMAND a History forum' thread! :smile:
Reply 33
Yeah, definitely should be an English sub forum so everybody can discuss ideas, novels, etc! ENGLISH SUB FORUM PLEASE!
mxox
please? :tongue:

put a poll up to have a vote:tongue:
count me in! :smile:

:tsr:
Reply 35
Cellardore
put a poll up to have a vote:tongue:
count me in! :smile:

Moi twentieth or whatever.

Sheesh, if that´s one the U.K can offer world it´s our fabulous literary history.

Reply 36
mxox

Because they´re all philistines! :wink:
Reply 37
There you go, now show me how great you english students are!

Latest

Trending

Trending