The Student Room Group
Reply 1
ooh and the hotel isnt a reallllly posh one, but im still not sure
I would probably wear something along the lines of casual/smart, maybe leaning towards the smart-side. Probably smart trousers and a loose smart shirt of some sort and some black showed or something. I think the most imporant point though is that you got to wear something comfortable, so in the interview you will be more comfortable and relaxed. The interviewer will thus be more likely to feel more relaxed, somewhat copying the body language.

hope this helps!
Reply 3
for any interview you should always go smart. black trousers and a smart top unless they've told you otherwise
Reply 4
Probably not jeans if you can avoid it!
Trousers and a smart top. If you are waitressing you will probably be expected to wear a uniform with a shirt etc, so it's best to look smart at your interview.
Id go for the smart wear. Its definately better to go to an interview overdressed, rather than slobby.

You won't look rediculous, it will just look like you have made an effort.

Opting for slightly more relxaed trousers, eg linen rather than stiff suit wear is always a possibility too....
Reply 7
yeah Id go for a white shirt/blouse and black trousers and shoes, thats most likely what you would wear as a waitress, Oh I loved my job as a waitress and bar manager!

Latest

Trending

Trending