The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I have an offer but have decided to go to Oxford instead. Can someone explain why LSE's fees are so ridiculously high?!
Reply 2
MEEEEE!!! LSE fees are so high because, of all people, they understand supply and demand :wink:
Reply 3
But why 3 times as high as even Oxford?
Reply 4
bil
OP
gues it depends on which category they consider u.....EU/Home fees are considerably less!
Jeesba u coming to LSE ths year?
Reply 5
bil
gues it depends on which category they consider u.....EU/Home fees are considerably less!
Jeesba u coming to LSE ths year?

No they are not, they have harmonised a lot of the home/eu and international fees unfortunately, my fees are exactly the same as internationals.
Hopefully, if i get my 2.1.
Went to check out LSE on the strand and i adore it, its like a quiet village in a huge loud city, im really happy i will have the opportunity to study there.
What are you reading at LSE in sept/oct?
Reply 6
I got an offer today for MPA public and economic policy. Looks like an incredible course, but I'm not sure I can afford it :mad:
I got an offer for MSc Econometrics and Mathematical Economics, but the condition is 70% average. I've just screwed up an exam totally, may get only 40+ for it and it makes my situation very bad...

I really want to tell them that I want them to withdraw my offer and consider my 2nd choice, which requires just a 2:1... Coz the exam I screwed up is very important and even if I send my transcript to them to review, they won't accept me for sure.

Do you think it's possible that they'll re-consider my 2nd choice?
Reply 8
bil
OP
i am in for Msc ADMIS!....as an international student i ll ve to dish out an incredible 30K! but hopefully i ll get some aid.....but fcourse first i ll ve to go endure:frown: their stupid essays again!
Reply 9
bil whats Msc ADMIS? Surely the course fee cannot be 30 k pounds sterling? Is it a two yr course? Where you coming from?
Reply 10
bil
OP
ADMIS is analysis design and management of Information systems.....its 30k pounds inclusive of min. living expense i must say...n yea at the moment i work in Abu Dhabi...in UAE
Reply 11
I too have an offer for MSc. Analysis Design & Management of Information systems at LSE for the 2008/2009 intake.
Got an offer from Msc Economics. if i dun hear anything good from cambridge i'll probably go there..:redface:
Reply 13
I have an offer for MSc in Public Policy and Administration, now I just need to figure out a way to pay for it :s-smilie:
Reply 14
jeebsa
MEEEEE!!! LSE fees are so high because, of all people, they understand supply and demand :wink:

Nice answer
How long did it take before you guys to receive the results?
*for you guys to receive the results?

Latest

Trending

Trending