The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
http://www.bugs.bham.ac.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=987

here's a link to info about it off the BUGS website, i found out about it in early August, as i downloaded the pdf order form off Freshers04.com, i'm sure you can get tickets at the guild
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
The deadline for ordering from the freshers04 website was the 10th. I'm almost 100% sure you will be able to buy tickets during freshers week itself. I hope so anyway :confused:
I expect so, they wouldn't want just a select people to get in and discriminate against poor people like me that wanted to be organised but whose computer decided it didn't like a few characters in the pdf file and refuse to download it.

Plus the more people that go, the more money they bring in it will get cheaper for them the more people attend.

You wait, they'll be trying to really flog them once people get there, don't panic until they start saying the only place you can get them is ebay.
Reply 4
flexor
what the blazing squad is happening? i heard that the deadline for tickets for the freshers ball was the 10th of september. is there such a ball?

I beg you to never mention the words blazing and squad in one sentence ever again. :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending