The Student Room Group

The last Actual A2 exam

I have seen previous threads on a similar topic. BUT they were talking about there own personal exams.

Strange i know but im planning a holiday for a few guys for after exams so i know when i finish but when will the last actual A2 person will finish there exams.

I could see what every subject but i want to plan it and then if someone wants to join the holiday they wont be in exam times

SOOO my main point... " When will the LAST ever A2 Summer Exam will be?"
Reply 1
My last A2 exam is FP3 on the 20th of June I think. However, I also have AEA maths on the 25th of June, but that's not an A2. xD As for absolute last one, no idea...
Reply 2
shouldnt be any later than 30th june i think
Reply 3
19th June for me! CHM5 and CHM6!!
My last exam is on the 18th, I think. I'm not sure if all the dates have been finalised yet, so it's hard to be sure.

I don't think many are later than 20-21st June. You will have the last week of June, anyway.
Reply 5
My last is on the 17th (Business Studies), and that's supposedly always near the end.
Reply 6
my last is the 20th (Government and Politics). One of the very last subjects to finish I think is Sociology - they start really early in AS but really late in A2
Reply 7
my last is business studies 17th june.
Reply 8
i know there's an AQA environmental science on 24th june...that may well be the last - most of the exams are earlier than they have been in previous years
Reply 9
yeah. i remember last year most students above my year had exams until 20sth june
alatoiken
most of the exams are earlier than they have been in previous years

They have rejigged the timings for the exams as a pilot run so see if they can get results out a bit earlier in future , leading to PQA (post-qualifications application) where you apply to uni after getting the qualifications.

My final one should be FP3 also on the 20th of June.I'm not sure how much you know about this but the new timings have caused some very strange scheduling , particularly for Maths.Luckily I'm with Edexcel , so the effect hasn't been too bad but I do know that AQA's C3 for example is on then 23rd of May .MEI and OCR both have the situation where C4 is on the 21st of May , and C3 is on the 2nd of June.
Reply 11
The very last actual A2 exam for Summer 2008 is

24 June pm OCR Classical Greek: Greek: Compsition or Comprehension: Written paper lasting 1 hr 15 mins.

So how many of you do Classical Greek then?

Latest