The Student Room Group
Reply 1
no idea... i think last yr they gav out first batch of offers in late feb. so lets hope we will hear from them soon
Reply 2
changeme
no idea... i think last yr they gav out first batch of offers in late feb. so lets hope we will hear from them soon

peng! i found you!
since Edinburgh dont interview, you would think they could just tell us???

bloomin blank UCAS
Reply 3
OMG LOL JOSIEEEEEEEEEEEEE hey. WHY ru stalking me!!! hehe i found urs ages ago tho so i WIN lol. oh well lets just wait...
Reply 4
yeah im also awaiting only edinburgh aaswer
got 4 offers from Durham,Birmingham,Leeds and Portsmouth.
i hope they soon answer,i don;t already care bout the decision......im too mad!!!!
tbh in previous years there's been a batch of offers at the very end of jan then another batch at the end of march. i haven't seen any evidence of the january batch though. so i don't know.
Reply 6
I received my offer a couple of weeks ago.

Like bright star said, they give the odd few at the end of January and then the majority of their offers in March.
oh really. cool i'm not talking crap. it did happen. this is just business as usual for them i'm afraid. i hope you like to wait :smile:
Reply 8
do edinburgh interview english people last for medicine like they do for vet?
Reply 9
edinburgh dont interview undergraduates at all for medicine (well the odd one but generally only if theres something ambiguous on their personal statement)
I know a girl at my school has an Edinburgh offer. :smile:
Reply 11
I got an offer today for the six year course. I'm a graduate, and I had an interview a couple of weeks ago. I think graduate offers are out this week.
Reply 12
YYYYAAAYYYYY!!!

I got an offer to do French and English or Scottish Literature at Edinburgh!!

What is the uni and city like? I live right down in Cornwall, and won't be able to visit it this easter.... it is my first choice. Hmmmm. I figured the cost of travel would be levelled out by the lower tutition fees..?

xxxxxxx any other offers out there?
Without intending to be rude as it were...

Why would you post in here?
Reply 14
o yeah - whoops - sorry guys. Anyway, good luck with all your UCAS stuff!
xxx
Reply 15
has anyone recieved an offer for Economics......
THIS IS THE MEDICINE SECTION OF TSR!!!
Apologies for the rudeness :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending