The Student Room Group
Reply 1
http://www.busa.org.uk/sport_page.asp?section=00010001000200010001&sport=0001000100020001000100270006

Has a page of all the universities with Lacrosse teams entered into the BUSA leagues, divided into country regions.
Reply 2
thanks a lot :] that was incedibly helpful!! :]
Hahaha look at Portsmouth on that league table!
Keele do a very good one my mates in it :-), and Staffs
Reply 5
I was looking at Keele, but as a mature student with no alevels, i dont think id get a place on a literature course there in clearing. Wish i'd have thought things out more when i made my applications before xmas
what course do you want to do? because couldn't you do a foundation year?
Reply 7
Well at the moment my applications are for BA screenwriting (at southampton solent, who have no lacrosse team) and Media writing...
Because my application was 100% based on finding the perfect course.... but then I started taking sport more seriously, and i iwsh is have found a uni where my course choice and opportunity to play are balanced.

If i have to go into clearing, im gonna apply for anything related to film or literature

Guess I've just gotta wait and see now... although I do feel like an idiot, haha
Reply 8
Remember that lots of literature courses have plenty of flexibility to apply for electives or modules related to film.

Latest

Trending

Trending