The Student Room Group

change of heart

I am currently in my second year doing maths, but I have come to the conclusion - its been on my mind for a long time - that I really dont enjoy or understand tghe course and I have absolutely no desire to carry on with it - I only took maths because I have always found it easy not because I ever enjoyed it. Also I have been thinking for a while that I would really like to get into nursing - particularly midwifery - but I have missed the deadlines for this year and dont have any science a levels - except maths. Has anyone got any advice on whether I could still get into midwifery or not - some of the uni websites seem a little unclear on this matter, and also has anyone else changed course two years in? its just I feel like I would have wasted a hell of a lot of time and money but I really dont want to carry on with this degree.

Sorry for the rant any replies gratefully received

kt
Reply 1
I think the best thing to do would simply be to contact the relevant universities (not sure if you mean you want to do nursing at your current uni or not) and see what they say!

Latest

Trending

Trending