Sure, because you're cool. :smile:

:rolleyes: lol
Ramaya
:rolleyes: lol

Oliviaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Reply 63
SiAnY
Oliviaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

:biggrin: Siannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn . First time I've been called my real name on here.
Ramaya
:biggrin: Siannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn . First time I've been called my real name on here.

Really? Lols.

I have a new Sociology teacher with a Geordie accent - yay!
Reply 65
I've been to the house of my sociology teacher and swam in her pool. :biggrin:
Swing
I've been to the house of my sociology teacher and swam in her pool. :biggrin:

That's rather worrying, but ah well!

K8 x
Reply 67
papercut_ska
That's rather worrying, but ah well!

K8 x

lol, my dad and step-mum both teach at my college, and know the teachers there obviously, and they're good friends with my sociology teacher and she comes over sometimes and vice versa, so we sort of know eachother.
Swing
lol, my dad and step-mum both teach at my college, and know the teachers there obviously, and they're good friends with my sociology teacher and she comes over sometimes and vice versa, so we sort of know eachother.

Well, sure, NOW it makes sense, lol...

K8 x
Reply 69
papercut_ska
Well, sure, NOW it makes sense, lol...

K8 x

Oh and yes, my dad teaches me. :smile: :tongue:
Swing
Oh and yes, my dad teaches me. :smile: :tongue:

Lol, cool, my mum teaches psychology and sociology, but not at my sixth form, at a college in the next town, tis still helpful though, lol....

K8 x
Reply 71
papercut_ska
Lol, cool, my mum teaches psychology and sociology, but not at my sixth form, at a college in the next town, tis still helpful though, lol....

K8 x

Why didn't you go to where she teaches?
Swing
Why didn't you go to where she teaches?

'Cause I wanted to go to a sixth form rather than a college, and I wanted to stay at my school rather then move to a different place.

K8 x
Reply 73
papercut_ska
'Cause I wanted to go to a sixth form rather than a college, and I wanted to stay at my school rather then move to a different place.

K8 x

Fair enough, well I moved, to a place where I didn't know anybody! :frown:

Anyways, off I trot; toodles. :smile:
Reply 74
Can I join? I've just started sociology AS. I find it really niteresting but i have to put up with my headmaste teaching me for some of the lessons :frown: apart from thati enjoying it!!
Reply 75
Does anyone else have slightly...odd...sociology teachers? Mine is a yorkshire communist. :biggrin: He spends half of every lesson dissing Thatcher. :tongue:
Reply 76
Lil !*!
Can I join? I've just started sociology AS. I find it really interesting but i have to put up with my headmaste teaching me for some of the lessons :frown: apart from thati enjoying it!!

Welcome, that must be annoying, my old headmaster was a french teacher, but luckily I had a different teacher, phew. :tongue:

Mishael
Does anyone else have slightly...odd...sociology teachers? Mine is a yorkshire communist.

Hmmm, that is strange. :eek:

Mine has a strong Somerset accent, but besides that she's nice. :smile:
Reply 77
Mishael
Does anyone else have slightly...odd...sociology teachers? Mine is a yorkshire communist. :biggrin: He spends half of every lesson dissing Thatcher. :tongue:

Lol, mine used to be a professional (well aparently really good - this may not be true) football player. But he does talk about football alot. He's really nice but can bore the class to death at times.
Reply 78
Ramaya
Lol, mine used to be a professional (well aparently really good - this may not be true) football player. But he does talk about football alot. He's really nice but can bore the class to death at times.

A teacher at my old school trained at Aston Villa or something, I think... :cool:
Reply 79
Swing
A teacher at my old school trained at Aston Villa or something, I think... :cool:

Lol cool :smile: It's just strange imagining my teacher as a great football player because he is about 60..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending