The Student Room Group

recommendations (AS German) please!!!

hi, i've been searching high and low fow revision guides, or tapes or anything for AS german, but i can only find GCSE stuff.

can anyone recommend any good revision stuff (not revision internet sites, actual out-of-books or off-a-tape sort of stuff)

i do AQA if this helps and it'd be really good for listening, grammar the essay exam and the reading :biggrin: thanks
Reply 1
ninaabbey
hi, i've been searching high and low fow revision guides, or tapes or anything for AS german, but i can only find GCSE stuff.

can anyone recommend any good revision stuff (not revision internet sites, actual out-of-books or off-a-tape sort of stuff)

i do AQA if this helps and it'd be really good for listening, grammar the essay exam and the reading :biggrin: thanks

hi...i do AS german too, although on OCR, and i really don't think there are any decent revision guides out there unfortunately! i've looked, a lot, and i've only come up with one book which doesn't even have an audio cd, which is what i really need! if you're interested http://www.amazon.co.uk/level-German-Exam-Revision-Notes/dp/0860034437/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=gateway&qid=1202497216&sr=8-1
That book is quite useful, ive been using it to pull out key sentences and to find key pieces of vocab.
Reply 3
davireland
That book is quite useful, ive been using it to pull out key sentences and to find key pieces of vocab.

but it doesnt have an audio cd!! Wort fur Wort is a good guide for vocab, which i've got, but there isnt a decent revision guide out there with an audio cd. :'(
Reply 4
yeah, i've got the wort fur wort, which i think will be useful for the essay exam
Reply 5
well, i've been around town and even the big shops like waterstones and WHSmith don't sell them...found loads for french though, but since i don't do french....
Reply 6
When I'm next at home I'll link the sites I found from a friend in the USA. About German has some grammar excercises on it. Other than that, there isn't much which does suck I know.

Latest

Trending

Trending