The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Lefty_P
Don't listen to them OP. I bet you'd look hot in anything.

lol. Romance blossoms.
When i hear tracksuit and uggs in the same sentence i think overweight chavs. Honestly, i'm sure you could do much better than that combination. :smile:
do you mean trackies....or the sweatpants like abercrombie and jack wills do?
Reply 23
Don't even go there with tracksuits.
Sometimes it can look ok, depends what else you wear really, quite a few people around Oxford do it.
around my area a lot of girls wear sweatpants tucked into uggs. its like sloane/preppy style. i dont see them as trackies though cuz i hate trackies :s-smilie:
hermaphrodite
is that on the manchester uni campus?

haha u know wat i visited that uni on wednesday and the amount of people wearing trackies with ugg boots! lol .
hermaphrodite
is that on the manchester uni campus?

nope, Nottingham university campus, didn't think (thankfully) its too bad at Manchester university, but the above point proves me wrong.
Reply 28
Ugh. horrid.
Reply 29
Nay.
Why tuck them in?

You are ridiculously hot though, so you are excused.
tropical_igloo
haha u know wat i visited that uni on wednesday and the amount of people wearing trackies with ugg boots! lol .

did it turn you on or turn you off into applying to manchester?
hermaphrodite
did it turn you on or turn you off into applying to manchester?

ive already applied, and got an offer.. tbh it didnt do either... i dont judge people on their clothes so i didnt judge the uni by what they were wearing but it was just really funny seeing so many people wearing the same thing! and actually all of them were girls and most seemed to have long blonde hair!:s-smilie:
smalltownboy
Why tuck them in?

To be fair though, not tucking them in would look crap.

If it's what you want to wear Op go for it, plenty of people do it.
I think jeans look okay in Ugg boots...but I don't like the look of Ugg boots at all. What's wrong with pumps or cool trainers?
tropical_igloo
ive already applied, and got an offer.. tbh it didnt do either... i dont judge people on their clothes so i didnt judge the uni by what they were wearing but it was just really funny seeing so many people wearing the same thing! and actually all of them were girls and most seemed to have long blonde hair!:s-smilie:

they make me laugh too :biggrin:

It's like get some INDIVIDUALITY will you FFS
scumbag filth
Reply 37
OP your very attractive btw. I hope all these compliments dont go to your head. I think if you like the Ugg trackie thing I say go with it. I think it looks casual and pretty sexy. Who cares what other girls think.
smalltownboy
What's wrong with pumps or cool trainers.

My gf loves them because they keep her feet nice and warm/dry, whereas pumps or whatever they are called aren't, lol, as they are basically ballet shoes.
Reply 39
well OP ithink the results of this thread are quite conclusively 'nay' haha

Latest