The Student Room Group

Typical optometry timetable.

Hey guys, i can't seem to find any posts about a typical week for an optometry student, so if any of you out there could give me any info on the course, e.g. amount of lectures etc a week, it would be great :smile: I don't mind how heavy the workload is, i just wanna get an idea of what to expect :p:

Also, just any opinions or advice that you have for the course would be great too. It would be nice to hear any advice or experiences from other students.
Reply 1
Jozeesh
Hey guys, i can't seem to find any posts about a typical week for an optometry student, so if any of you out there could give me any info on the course, e.g. amount of lectures etc a week, it would be great :smile: I don't mind how heavy the workload is, i just wanna get an idea of what to expect :p:

Also, just any opinions or advice that you have for the course would be great too. It would be nice to hear any advice or experiences from other students.

Hiya, if you PM me your email address then I can send you the Cardiff timetable.
Reply 2
tiggerishon
Hiya, if you PM me your email address then I can send you the Cardiff timetable.

Oooh, thanks :smile:
I forgot i made this thread :p:
Reply 3
Hey Tiggerishon, i've been invited to the Eye Ball so if you're going too, i'll be the one standing on my own in the corner looking nervous probably :p:

Latest