The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's pretty poncy to use either tbh.
Reply 41
How so, it's better for your skin and tan highlights muscle defintion and gives you a healthy glow.

Generally I've found women like you more with a tan as well. Having muscles also helps.

Does smell terrible though lol - wish they would create a faster drying odourless cream.
Yeah, I'm not saying they don't, I have never used a sun bed or gone to get a spray tan, but I manage to keep a decent colour all year, because I do quite alot of stuff outdoors, and from holidays.
Reply 43
Yes everyone knows even less 1 second on a sunbed, you WILL get cancer and WILL die....

I use the sunbeds once a week to build up a gradual tan, have got the palest skin out of everyone I know and spray/fake tans just look too orange. If going on a sun bed for the first time make sure its got a low wattage (under 200 preferably) and go on for the minimum amount of time.
did 6 mins give u a tan
????
Original post by Georgia67574746
did 6 mins give u a tan
????

Well if he did it would have faded by now seeing as it was 7 years ago...
Reply 46
I use sunbeds and I would say use them for 2 weeks 3mins with tanning creams and you will have a lovely natural looking tan I use to use fake tan used every fake tan you can think of and it only makes you look fake and blotchy ,also not a natural looking tan can tell you have it on very unattractive if you ask me I mean I don't use the sunbeds a lot I have a bit tan and won't go on now till I think I'm losing it which will be in about a month or more 😊
the best thing to do to prevent burn and reduce cancer risk on beds is

take "niacinamide"

it is a health food supplement that acts directly on collagen and skin cancer

just one a day, fantastic supplement
Do u use any cream or oils

Latest