The Student Room Group
Reply 1
What do you want to know? What are you applying to study?
Reply 2
Well I'm interested in illustration but i havent sent ucas ap off yet. Just wondering about it as it's one of the lesser spoke about unis so anything's good! Ta for replyin:smile:
Reply 3
It's quite a small uni, it's affiliated with Exeter I believe. I have a couple of friends who study English there and they've really enjoyed it.
Being small, there's not hundreds of clubs and student nights out like London or Leeds, but there's two main clubs/pubs in Falmouth town - Remedies being the best one.

I can tell you more about Cornwall than the uni itself if you have any question's about the area. Personally, I love living here - not too far from the beach but not too far to main towns either.
Reply 4
Well im coming from a big city so everyone I've spoken to says itll be a big shock to sucha small place! I dont know its a good few miles from home so just wanted know if its as good as it sounds. I've never even been cornwall... Brave or stupid i dunno.....
Reply 5
Went down last week and loved it. It's smallness is very much it's charm and the student community does seem to be quite a close one.

Latest

Trending

Trending