The Student Room Group

AGH - I need massive help! PLEASE!

I need to re-do two of my english essay's for coursework in 2 weeks! AGGGH!
I don't know what to do I've got so much other work to do!
If any one could PM or put on here their essay thats either on:

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

or

Macbeth

It doesn't matter what the title of the essay is.
I'm not going to give in your essay don't worry I'm not like that, but I need like, a source to work on because I am so stuck and am panicking and I don't know what to do!
Seriously, this would be the BIGGEST help.

Thank you!
Have you tried coursework.info? I believe you can find many good essays on there. Why do you need to redo them? I'll search for mine on Macbeth it should be around here somewhere. No offence but I won't post the whole thing, just a basic outline with a few details.
:rolleyes: Wouldn't that be classed as plaguarism, which is one of things TSR strongly apposes to.
Sorry, I can't find it. As far as I can remember it was something about Lady Macbeth and imagery, can't remember that well.
nothingspek
:rolleyes: Wouldn't that be classed as plaguarism, which is one of things TSR strongly apposes to.

Not if you get the 'jist' of it and then write it down in your own words, only copying the ideas :p: .
Reply 5
It's not cheating! I just reeeeally need help with it.
Of course I'll completely change the essay, I just need an outline!
It's just that I did the orginal essays a year ago and I'm really not familiar with the texts anymore, even after reading them again.
So please help! I have moral intentions! x
Ramadulla
Not if you get the 'jist' of it and then write it down in your own words, only copying the ideas :p: .

The temptation to copy would be just too strong for some :p:
In no way suggesting you're one of those OP :wink:
I got nearly full marks on my Jekyll and Hyde but unfortunately I cnt find it :-/

Besides, we could have done completely different questions.
Reply 8
Of course I'm not!
Seriously, I won't copy I PROMISE
I just need an outline, I find it reeeally hard to get into essays and am currently struggling to write ANYTHING.
PLEASE, I am not a cheater, just a girl in need :] x
elogawjus
It's not cheating! I just reeeeally need help with it.
Of course I'll completely change the essay, I just need an outline!
It's just that I did the orginal essays a year ago and I'm really not familiar with the texts anymore, even after reading them again.
So please help! I have moral intentions! x

Type your subject into google, for example 'Macbeth' into sparknotes or something, they'll be plenty of info for you to get the 'jist' of :wink:
Reply 10
It doesn't matter about the questions, it could be anything.
Besides, I have to have a different question to my original anyway.
Reply 11
nothingspek
Type your subject into google, for example 'Macbeth' into sparknotes or something, they'll be plenty of info for you to get the 'jist' of :wink:

Thanks, but being a complete ****** in English, it's not enough!
elogawjus
Thanks, but being a complete ****** in English, it's not enough!

What's your question? Just type it out, and I'll come up with an outline and structure for you, as well as citations etc.
Reply 13
I don't have one yet, but I was advised to do "Describe the decline of Macbeth and Lady Macbeth's relationship throughout the play."
Please help.
Oh, and Dr Jekyll I think it was
"Demonstrate how the scenery and attributes of the time period affect the novella."

If anyone knows how they could help, or quotes and stuff, please help me.
I'm not gna lie, I'm desperate!
elogawjus
I don't have one yet, but I was advised to do "Describe the decline of Macbeth and Lady Macbeth's relationship throughout the play."
Please help.
Oh, and Dr Jekyll I think it was
"Demonstrate how the scenery and attributes of the time period affect the novella."

If anyone knows how they could help, or quotes and stuff, please help me.
I'm not gna lie, I'm desperate!

I've never studied either text, but I'll try and come up with a plan for you with quotes and things you could include, I can't promise anything spectacular though.
Reply 15
everyone has loads of stuff to do at GCSE/AS/Alevel years - you just need to manage your time more effectively - don't do anything for two weeks and make a schedule, so what if it's tight?! Stress is part of the fun of school - for my history cw i worked from when i got in from skl till bout 2am for 3 nights so that i could meet the deadline. And it was good work! Put your question up so we can help you direct your focus, search google for literary notes on your texts, read the texts again so you can come to terms with them and write like billy-o girl. you've got half term i imagine as well so you're not screwed...!
:wink:
OP I pm'ed you.