The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Choose the one you like the best after visiting, based on the city, university layout, as well as the department itself, rather than basing it on league tables etc. They're all good universities and chances are you'll perform much better in a place you feel the most comfortable in.

You seem to have already made up your mind though because you really like Durham.
Bath or Durham.

Think about the college system, whats the towns are like, what the courses are like, distance from home, weather. Either are good.
Reply 3
Gazza_C
I'm applying for Computer Science, have offers from all these unis, struggling to make my mind up though! I'm definately edging towards Bath and Durham, in particular Durham, but any advice/words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Go with your gut- the one that feels right to you. I thought Durham was crap though.
kent uni is really good for comp science, the developers of the blue j and greenfoot java environments are based there and teach the comp sci course ?(main man is michael kolling - "java father"!) defs good for comp sci - i goto cant college and am applyin for comp sci this year, we have links with kent and they cum give us lectures every now n then

kent is good :tongue:
Bath, definitely.