Reply 1
Not been yet, but from what I've gathered, I'd say cardiac hill
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
The hills and the rain.
Reply 3
Unless people like that kind of thing, I'd say the hilly terrain in some parts. It can make tough walking.

It's a lovely campus in my opinion, but I realise it's the kind of place that won't appeal to everyone.
Reply 4
Angelil
The hills and the rain.

Aw I was hoping it would be sunnier in the south, than say Warwick/Durham etc.
Reply 5
Third term is usually fine, as is the first half of first term, but it's still touch and go even then. Don't bring an expensive umbrella as you will have to replace it frequently.
Reply 6
It's absolutely gorgeous weather-wise at the moment and has been for days, because I have essays in haha. I swear it hasn't rained this academic year as much as last though. It is generally a bit warmer than other places - I live just north of London and I notice it is colder when I go home!
Reply 7
the hills are quality once you get used to them, you work off the cheesy chips without even realising it on the way back from town. worst thing about exeter is probably the rah's, i didn't even know they existed until i came here, they're not bad people just massively ignorant and no value of money.
i had a conversation with one today who was moaning about a lack of money, i enquired why and she said she had just booked a ticket to barbados as well as the ski trip and "might go into her overdraft" - drama!!

all in all though exeter = great
Reply 8
Rob McK

i had a conversation with one today who was moaning about a lack of money, i enquired why and she said she had just booked a ticket to barbados as well as the ski trip and "might go into her overdraft" - drama!!

Oh Jesus, my worst fear confirmed, hwo many people are there like that? Like about 20%? Maybe less? (please say less)
Reply 9
Less. And seriously, it's not like they do you any harm. They might be a little annoying, but it's not like they affect you in any way.
Reply 10
It's not that... it's jst I go to a private school at the moment, because it's one of the v. few schools that have the IB programme over here, and unfortunetally at my school 98% of people are like that and now that I'm choosing universities, I want to make sure that there are as few rah's as possible. You don't know what its liek to have so many rah's around you all the time. It really makes me ill.
Reply 11
Like supercat said, there's probably less than 20% of them. Please don't worry about it or make it put you off coming to Exeter, I honestly rarely come across them.
:ditto: Calon. I see more in my driving school than I do on Campus...
Err, I'm not there but I've been a few times. I'd say the hills.
THe hills are a mixed thing - hell when you've got to go up them, but look so pretty!
Reply 15
AND they tone your calves...
Although if you do cardiac a bit much you get really muscley calves which do not look goo in heels >.<
Reply 17
Ah see I rarely do Cardiac, so I just win...:p:
*mutters darkly* Although I managed Cooks to Harrison and hand in my BART very quickly - left Cooks at about 10.55, handed in my BART just before 10 past 11.. :proud:
Reply 19
Ah, good old BART machines. They are brilly :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending